Wu-Tang - 8 Diagrams

so how is this album ? obviously wont compare to 36 chambers ... but compared to forever and the W?

out of 10 ?

get them out ya pa, windmill and gun will go=
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

whatever happened to q-tip on this album? a couple months ago, all the clan members were talkin about q-tip has a few guest spots and produced a few tracks on8 diagrams but now theres nothing

man I turned down the announcers last night during the game, sat back and chilled with the album. I listened to it first in my boys car, but didn'tappreciate it until i really just listened to it. I dunno what Rae was saying about the guitars, i thought they were awesome. RZA kinda said it best thatwe're not that nitty gritty group anymore time to move on. I dunno I'm really feelin RZA's style on this cd. He went in a Purple Ribbon likedirection which imo was a good thing. There were some bangers in there too to satisfy the fans. The whole cd can't be 36chambers pt 2. We'll never seethat, and I kinda appreciate RZA hasn't went that direction.

Only 2 listens but right now I'm thinking this goes past Iron Flag, and the W.

I don't know......... Wu has always been the type of music that takes multiple listens to start appreciating. If you tell me you liked Liquid Swords onfirst listen, I'm going to call you a revisionist lier. Their music is so dense, it takes time to unpack it all. It takes time with Wu albums. You have tobe open to it.
I will come to a firm decision on 8 Diagrams in 2-3- months.
Ghost's new joint is one of the most easily accessible, digestible Wu affiliated albums to date. That's why everyone loves it right off the bat.
As of right now, I can't call it.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

I don't know......... Wu has always been the type of music that takes multiple listens to start appreciating. If you tell me you liked Liquid Swords on first listen, I'm going to call you a revisionist lier. Their music is so dense, it takes time to unpack it all. It takes time with Wu albums. You have to be open to it.
I will come to a firm decision on 8 Diagrams in 2-3- months.
Ghost's new joint is one of the most easily accessible, digestible Wu affiliated albums to date. That's why everyone loves it right off the bat.
As of right now, I can't call it.

exactly what i was thinkin. i havent heard the album yet but all these people bashing it havent listened to it more than a few times. on the first listen,liquid swords was good but it was like whatever. a few weeks later, it became my favorite album of all time. same with cuban linx and wu tang forever. itsgonna take a few listens

yo can someone pm me the website where they have all the leaks
please and thanks
i know its hiphop somthing

How come on the first listen of every Ghostface, they have been dope? Consistent rhymes and beats. I am all about first impressions and 8 diagrams has someheaters, but the rest of album dissappoints as this should have blown everything out of the water since this suppose to be a Wu-tang Clan album (minus ODBr.i.p). I am banging Big Doe more than 8 diagrams.

Back
Top Bottom