WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

Man the jobbers have been pretty busy tonight.

3MB, Ryder, Yoshi, Alex Riley :smile:eek ), Brodus & Tensai (who actually won), and of course Ziggler. :lol: :rolleyes

Only major jobber MIA tonight was Santino.

:rofl:

How they gonna show Jericho being destroyed through the glass, but not actually show Goldberg, when he was JUST on the WCW DVD commercial :lol: ?

Also, this is the first Raw in ages I've watched all the way through...mostly because I need new batteries in my remote. I'm just glad this is the episode the batteries decided to flat-line, cause this is a good show, and I would've hated sitting all the way through some of the last ones :lol:

:pimp: big breasts in the blue

Man the jobbers have been pretty busy tonight.

3MB, Ryder, Yoshi, Alex Riley :smile:eek ), Brodus & Tensai (who actually won), and of course Ziggler. :lol: :rolleyes

Only major jobber MIA tonight was Santino.
See I find it HIGHLY pointless/disrespectful to have a match not last 3 mins on a RAW. Especially when we try to act like jobbers don't exist anymore.

These 3MB dudes..........smh

No booty rangler stuff but I know the Rock gotta be getting dat pie off the ASSembly line!

lmao dude said jeff jarrett

laugh.gif

Ambrose's delivery is freaking awesome.

Seth Rollins leaves something to be desired on the mic.

Damn I thought when the lights went out on the Shield, they were going to come back on with all 3 laid out and Undertaker standing in the middle of the ring.

Would have made no sense, but would have been awesome.

Back
Top Bottom