WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

lol Dwayne used to flip all over the ring when he got caught with a stunner. That was good times.

Last edited:
Rock sells like a champ!

love it - take notes people...Cena...Sheamus...everyone but Ziggler.

Imagine the selling in a Rock vs Ziggler match? if Rock gave ZIggler the Rock Bottom, ziggler would somehow flip over and end up like on his head in the corner of the ring with his legs draped over the turnbuckle.

Shots fired at Double J.
laugh.gif

Father: Michael Rotunda aka Irwin R. Schyster

Brothers: Taylor Michael Rotunda aka Bo Dallas & Windham Lawrence Rotunda aka Bray Wyatt formerly known as Husky Harris

#Mind Blown :x

Benoit is SO eliminated from WWE History, let me tell you a story.

The Mysterio/Malenko match from Great American Bash 96 had a little segment when Mike Tenay mentioned how Malenko has been wrestling great light heavyweights from around the world. "The Benoits, Ohtanis, and Ligers of the world."

Bleeped out.

This is on WWEFanNation YouTube Page
This was ripped from the WWE's video archive
Damn, they turned Benoit into a hologram.

I remember reading a WWE.com article a few years ago and he was mentioned in the article by the name, which caught me by surprise.

As vile and reprehensible as his actions were, it sucks that any and everything about his wrestling career has virtually been erased.

Rock sold that trip up by Heyman. I thought Heyman slit his Achilles

I damn near choked on the almond butter and jelly sandwich :lol:

Rock always kills me with his "I just survived the Holocaust" faces he makes whenever he gets laid out. :lol:

Rock sold that trip up by Heyman. I thought Heyman slit his Achilles

:lol:

Man, I'd love for Stone Steve to hit Rock with a Stunner one last time just to see Rock's exaggerated selling of it.

Dude would probably ascend into heaven.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man, I can't think of the last wrestler I was overwhelmingly disinterested in before Bo Dallas. I'm really trying to think back :lol:

i wish cesaro would do what he did to the miz to john cena and john cena got hurt really bad and could ever wrestle again

I know the wrestling purists out there do not like The Rock being champion, but I think the WWE is unintentionally making the belt even more important by having him hold it. Punk started this transition with his long reign and not only does Rocky bring mainstream attention, but now the few title defenses that he is going to have are going to feel more special since he is not out there wrestling every week on Raw. It's like old times for now where in order to see the champ wrestle you have to tune in to the ppv, and I don't think that's a bad thing in the short term.

I love nostalgia and all but they should have never taken the title from him.
Nah, his time was up. Matter of fact...Punk has done more for the title in these past few weeks than he had in his last days of the reign. He's clearly proved that you don't need to be the champ to keep the title relevant and make it "matter".
I know the wrestling purists out there do not like The Rock being champion, but I think the WWE is unintentionally making the belt even more important by having him hold it. Punk started this transition with his long reign and not only does Rocky bring mainstream attention, but now the few title defenses that he is going to have are going to feel more special since he is not out there wrestling every week on Raw. It's like old times for now where in order to see the champ wrestle you have to tune in to the ppv, and I don't think that's a bad thing in the short term.
Yeah, it's definitely not by design but I see your point. Key thing is it's short term and this is the only time they can get away with it.

Sometimes I wish the IWC took a step back and realized that there's more to this than having the heels look cool and strong all the damn time...

EDIT: Well damn...10k posts. Momma I made it. Years ago back in my "wilder" days on here, you never could've told me I'd keep an account long enough to have 10k posts.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Was that story about A-Ry being in the dog house because of Cena true? It seems like it. Sign guy has been on tv over the past year more than him.

I also wish WWE would implement more managers. Paul Heyman is a special case but look how much better Punk comes off with a equally arrogant businessman is behind him pushing his agenda?

I'm not sure how Swaggers new mouthpiece will work out but its good to see managers may be making a come back.

On another note. Dolph Ziggler. Too bad he didn't end up in the Chamber. It would have been cool had he won and gone on to Mania to beat ADR. All without using his MITB contract. Would have been great for his heel rap sheet to brag and boast about being the 1st superstar with a MITB contract to win the title without using it. Of course Big E and AJ would have assisted.

Last edited:
After news broke today that The Pope has decided to resign, WWE star CM Punk posted the following on Twitter:

“@keithhalladay: @cmpunk @jonodiener Ouch. That's an envelope-pushing tweet for a company employee...”Oh piss off. Pope was a nazi.

— CM Punk (@CMPunk) February 11, 2013

TNA star Kurt Angle responded to Punk by posting the following on Twitter:

Cm Punk Should thank GOD that the Pope is a forgiving Man. Because Even the Pope Could Whip Punk's skinny ***

— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) February 11, 2013

Bo Dallas is indeed mind-numbingly generic right now, but then again, so was Cody Rhodes when he came onto the scene he was Randy clone #2 right behind DiBiase. Then Legacy split up... and one night on Smackdown....

WOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHH OHHHHH. You're only smoke and mirrors! Dashing Cody Rhodes was born. :pimp:

Orton started off as a generic wrestler too, even using the dreaded Overdrive as his finisher. Then they finally gave him a gimmick once he got injured and moved to RAW.
I REALLY wish the RNN gimmick took off because it was untapped gold.

Same with Cena, then he went to his rapper gimmick.

Bo just needs a gimmick. Just something at all to set him apart, and it might be months until he gets it. Sooner or later, he'll either be Riley or Cody.

Back
Top Bottom