WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I would really love to interview 100 random WWE fans and just ask them why they like Randy Orton.

His swag > ____________.

Hate his current gimmick tho. 2005 Legend Killer Orton > all.

I would really love to interview 100 random WWE fans and just ask them why they like Randy Orton.

His swag > ____________.

while I love the Rock, what does being the host really even do? (if true), I would think fans could careless unless he wrestles a final match

I know I do, the host is irrelevant to me

while I love the Rock, what does being the host really even do? (if true), I would think fans could careless unless he wrestles a final match

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

ad32594e905e2c5a5ed1d7d21c1b1e85d533383.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Every. Damn. Time

Bet you a good # would say because of how bad +#@ he was when he ran with the Legend Killer gimmick. His character wasn't the same after HHH buried him at WM 25.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

His swag > ____________.

Wasn't watching in '05 but '07-'08 Orton was
pimp.gif

Bet you a good # would say because of how bad +#@ he was when he ran with the Legend Killer gimmick. His character wasn't the same after HHH buried him at WM 25.
sick.gif

His swag > ____________.

Wasn't watching in '05 but '07-'08 Orton was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Really?  I think it's just the opposite.  I really don't care at all about seeing him wrestle.  I'm much more interested in just having him there cutting promos.  He's been out of the ring now for what 7 or 8 years?  I don't think a match would be very good.

His swag > ____________.

what swag? he takes longer than taker to get in the ring and his promos are dull

heel orton is 10 X better

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Really?  I think it's just the opposite.  I really don't care at all about seeing him wrestle.  I'm much more interested in just having him there cutting promos.  He's been out of the ring now for what 7 or 8 years?  I don't think a match would be very good.

His swag > ____________.

what swag? he takes longer than taker to get in the ring and his promos are dull

heel orton is 10 X better

Mason Ryan can't even walk without looking like he's going to fall over.  This guy is a disaster.

Mason Ryan can't even walk without looking like he's going to fall over.  This guy is a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom