WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

pimp.gif

Anyone think this is a good idea....

Undertaker returns next week, but Jericho ends up attacking him.

I've read on here and heard that he is 90% complete on a contract. He's a VERY worthy opponent. WWE has built up Undertaker's return for next week, which will already bring in viewers, so you wouldn't need to make promos for Jericho. It would be a nice surprise for once.

If there's a 90% complete contract, why WOULDN'T Jericho want to come back for Wrestlemania. Why come back during that dead time between Wrestlemania and the summer. Also, they pimped his book on tonight's Raw. I'm sure that Jericho could tie in a HBK reference somewhere in there. He could say that he would be doing something that HBK never did.

I don't know much of what is going on as far as rumors other than what I read on the NTWT, so my bad if this is a dumb idea. At least it's not as bad as dude who said Taker vs. Otunga in last week's thread.

Anyone think this is a good idea....

Undertaker returns next week, but Jericho ends up attacking him.

I've read on here and heard that he is 90% complete on a contract. He's a VERY worthy opponent. WWE has built up Undertaker's return for next week, which will already bring in viewers, so you wouldn't need to make promos for Jericho. It would be a nice surprise for once.

If there's a 90% complete contract, why WOULDN'T Jericho want to come back for Wrestlemania. Why come back during that dead time between Wrestlemania and the summer. Also, they pimped his book on tonight's Raw. I'm sure that Jericho could tie in a HBK reference somewhere in there. He could say that he would be doing something that HBK never did.

I don't know much of what is going on as far as rumors other than what I read on the NTWT, so my bad if this is a dumb idea. At least it's not as bad as dude who said Taker vs. Otunga in last week's thread.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

OMG the rock is a white lady

laugh.gif

Unless this is a bait and switch I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up for The Rock being the host.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

OMG the rock is a white lady

laugh.gif

Unless this is a bait and switch I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up for The Rock being the host.

Orton is all headlocks and demented facial expressions plus when he tilts his head to side confused as to why people cheer him I bet he knows he's boring just like he do

Orton is all headlocks and demented facial expressions plus when he tilts his head to side confused as to why people cheer him I bet he knows he's boring just like he do

Back
Top Bottom