WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Of all the days for me to miss Raw
30t6p3b.gif
(but getting the buns was more important
laugh.gif
)

Anyway that video is crazy, no man like him ever. I'll be ordering WM just to witness the epicness.

Also
pimp.gif
to the other top wrestling guys recognizing greatness.

From Stone Cold's Twitter: it was great to see The Rock back on RAW tonight...helluva promo from an electrifying cat. great stuff heading into Mania.

What I wouldn't give to see Rock/Austin one more time and HHH/Taker: replay of the greatest WM of all time Wrestlemania X-Seven

Of all the days for me to miss Raw
30t6p3b.gif
(but getting the buns was more important
laugh.gif
)

Anyway that video is crazy, no man like him ever. I'll be ordering WM just to witness the epicness.

Also
pimp.gif
to the other top wrestling guys recognizing greatness.

From Stone Cold's Twitter: it was great to see The Rock back on RAW tonight...helluva promo from an electrifying cat. great stuff heading into Mania.

What I wouldn't give to see Rock/Austin one more time and HHH/Taker: replay of the greatest WM of all time Wrestlemania X-Seven

I seriously have watched this atleast 10 times since last night..With the exception of maybe Stone Cold, there isn't a better person to jump start the wrestling business than the Rock..We all know that wrestling has its ups and downs, and obviously its in a down period now, so I cant think of 1 single thing that can make it start to climb back up in terms of ratings and popularity than having the Rock do what he does best..Which of course is make people smell what he is cookin'..

I seriously have watched this atleast 10 times since last night..With the exception of maybe Stone Cold, there isn't a better person to jump start the wrestling business than the Rock..We all know that wrestling has its ups and downs, and obviously its in a down period now, so I cant think of 1 single thing that can make it start to climb back up in terms of ratings and popularity than having the Rock do what he does best..Which of course is make people smell what he is cookin'..

Yo 4Wrestling or anyone who's been watching...

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to attend a wrestling match and my chances as a kid passed. I kinda want to now just to say I can and there's an Elimination Chamber PPV happening in 5 days in Oakland. Do you guys think The Rock will be there and will the PPV be worth attending?

Yo 4Wrestling or anyone who's been watching...

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to attend a wrestling match and my chances as a kid passed. I kinda want to now just to say I can and there's an Elimination Chamber PPV happening in 5 days in Oakland. Do you guys think The Rock will be there and will the PPV be worth attending?

WOW. Watching that video made me feel like I was back in high school again. So good to see the Rock back.

Oh and is that Rock's new entrance music because that
pimp.gif
got me amped up like a mug over here. I need that MP3 asap!

WOW. Watching that video made me feel like I was back in high school again. So good to see the Rock back.

Oh and is that Rock's new entrance music because that
pimp.gif
got me amped up like a mug over here. I need that MP3 asap!

Last night brought back alot of memories........lots.  Glad to see Rock out there again.  I will be ordering WM for sure.

Last night brought back alot of memories........lots.  Glad to see Rock out there again.  I will be ordering WM for sure.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I think the dearest Rock fans are going to be disappointed because they might expect him to be on Raw week in and week out leading up to WM27, and even after that. I want that to happen, but I just don't think it will. When he said "I'm back", I think he meant that appearances will be made from time to time, and we won't see a seven year absence from him like we have for, obviously, the past seven years.

Still, for the time being, I will be tuning in when he is around/WM27. To see that he still has the mic skills and electricity as an entertainer from the Attitude Era is
pimp.gif

yup. people are in here talking like he is returning on a full time basis. hes gonna host wm. hes probably gonna put cena over at wm and thats that. until he retires from making movies, we wont see him full or part time again. lets face it making movies for more money>actually wrestling and making less money.

and please lets not blame mcmahon if rock jobs to cena at wm because that would be in the best interest for the company. rock knows this and is humble enough to do that for all the wwe has done for him.

but i will be getting wrestlemania for the first time since the hogan/mcmahon match wrestlemania....

I think the dearest Rock fans are going to be disappointed because they might expect him to be on Raw week in and week out leading up to WM27, and even after that. I want that to happen, but I just don't think it will. When he said "I'm back", I think he meant that appearances will be made from time to time, and we won't see a seven year absence from him like we have for, obviously, the past seven years.

Still, for the time being, I will be tuning in when he is around/WM27. To see that he still has the mic skills and electricity as an entertainer from the Attitude Era is
pimp.gif

yup. people are in here talking like he is returning on a full time basis. hes gonna host wm. hes probably gonna put cena over at wm and thats that. until he retires from making movies, we wont see him full or part time again. lets face it making movies for more money>actually wrestling and making less money.

and please lets not blame mcmahon if rock jobs to cena at wm because that would be in the best interest for the company. rock knows this and is humble enough to do that for all the wwe has done for him.

but i will be getting wrestlemania for the first time since the hogan/mcmahon match wrestlemania....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif

So long as Rock does all his spots on Cena and show he still got it, the spine buster to the people's elbow then rock bottom him through some object I'd be happy. Oh and spit on his hand before slapping Cena.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif

So long as Rock does all his spots on Cena and show he still got it, the spine buster to the people's elbow then rock bottom him through some object I'd be happy. Oh and spit on his hand before slapping Cena.
roll.gif

There is no way McMahon doesn't capitalize on this. He probably called Rock up like "Hey, make an appearance." McMahon then proceeds to sit back and watch the reaction and feedback.

If he doesn't offer Rock something he can't decline, then he's bugging out.

They should let Rock be a GM or something like that, and occasionally have him scrap it out with Cena. A match here and there. But he should have a weekly role after last night.

As many dudes are on here talking about following wrestling again... come on, how can Vince look past this ?

I always checked on the Wrestling World here and there, but this actually had me get dressed and go to a friend of mines house to watch the segment again, because he DVR's it.

I'm going to be super upset if the Rock isn't back with a substantial role.

Vince HAS to give dude that Triple H love right now, whatever it takes to get him back.

There is no way McMahon doesn't capitalize on this. He probably called Rock up like "Hey, make an appearance." McMahon then proceeds to sit back and watch the reaction and feedback.

If he doesn't offer Rock something he can't decline, then he's bugging out.

They should let Rock be a GM or something like that, and occasionally have him scrap it out with Cena. A match here and there. But he should have a weekly role after last night.

As many dudes are on here talking about following wrestling again... come on, how can Vince look past this ?

I always checked on the Wrestling World here and there, but this actually had me get dressed and go to a friend of mines house to watch the segment again, because he DVR's it.

I'm going to be super upset if the Rock isn't back with a substantial role.

Vince HAS to give dude that Triple H love right now, whatever it takes to get him back.

im anxious to see the rating for next week just off the strength of rock's appearance, even though he prolly wont be there
laugh.gif

im anxious to see the rating for next week just off the strength of rock's appearance, even though he prolly wont be there
laugh.gif

imo i think a rock/cena mania match won't turn cena as a heel. And I don't see the same results and hype of how Rock/Hollywood was.

Vince's baby to push him as the face of the WWE has backfired tremendously. Only the kids like Cena and buy his merchandise. But the older crowd dislikes his gimmicks and that category has suffered in the ratings part. I think Vince knows that, that's why he pulled the trump card as the Rock.

The babyface Cena monster is out of control and can't be reversed. It's Vinces' fault and I think he's starting to notice and maybe admit it in private?

Back
Top Bottom