WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

With all that said, here's how I think it actually plays out.....
After Cena defeats The Miz to win the title at WrestleMania, Alex Riley and The Miz attack Cena.  The Rock comes out to make the save, laying out both Riley and Miz.  The Rock and Cena hit The People's Elbow and Five Knuckle Shuffle at the same time, hug, and ride off into the sunset together with WWE believing this will finally give Cena the rub he needs to become a star on The Rock's level.
Here's how I see it.

Cena Vs. Miz
WWE Championship On The Line
WrestleMania XXVII

Special Guest Referee ...

The Rock.

After Cena defeats The Miz to win the title at WrestleMania, Alex Riley and The Miz attack Cena.  The Rock comes out to make the save, laying out both Riley and Miz.  The Rock and Cena hit The People's Elbow and Five Knuckle Shuffle at the same time, hug, and ride off into the sunset together with WWE believing this will finally give Cena the rub he needs to become a star on The Rock's level.
Here's how I see it.

Cena Vs. Miz
WrestleMania XXVII

The Rock.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Here's how I see it.

Cena Vs. Miz
WrestleMania XXVII

The Rock.
I don't think so because Michaels is already scheduled to be the special guest ref between HHH and Taker.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Here's how I see it.

Cena Vs. Miz
WrestleMania XXVII

The Rock.
I don't think so because Michaels is already scheduled to be the special guest ref between HHH and Taker.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Last night was basically The Rock whipping out the People'sCock and showing Cena that he will never be as big as The Great One.

There's a lot of new people in the thread this week.  Don't make everyone on NT hate you as much as we already do.

Spoiler [+]
When a heel sees an opportunity, it's hard to pass up...but this one time I think I will do just that. Some of you may know where I'm going with this.

Last night was basically The Rock whipping out the People'sCock and showing Cena that he will never be as big as The Great One.

There's a lot of new people in the thread this week.  Don't make everyone on NT hate you as much as we already do.

Spoiler [+]
When a heel sees an opportunity, it's hard to pass up...but this one time I think I will do just that. Some of you may know where I'm going with this.

No way this won't end with a Rock/Cena hug at the end of Mania, which sucks!

Whatever, glad for the jabroni beatin', pie eatin' G to be back.

No way this won't end with a Rock/Cena hug at the end of Mania, which sucks!

Whatever, glad for the jabroni beatin', pie eatin' G to be back.

Ok even though I don't think Rock/Cena happens at Mania.. Lets Play WHAT IF.. What If they Main Event Mania and dare i say it?????? Superman Wins Clean.. How Mad would NT be lol

Ok even though I don't think Rock/Cena happens at Mania.. Lets Play WHAT IF.. What If they Main Event Mania and dare i say it?????? Superman Wins Clean.. How Mad would NT be lol

Some Rock news.
The Rock's WWE return was kept asecret from nearly everyone within WWE. WWE senior management memberswere led to believe through the course of the week that Bob Barkerwould be the host. This was obviously a plant in order to keep thereturn a secret.

The Rock arrived to the arena late during the evening yesterday. He was kept in a secluded dressing room until his return to TV.

Originalplans called for Vince McMahon to appear on the show to announce theWrestleMania guest host. They even plugged it last week. Also, The Rockwas not scheduled to appear on RAW so something changed over the weekend.

Some Rock news.
The Rock's WWE return was kept asecret from nearly everyone within WWE. WWE senior management memberswere led to believe through the course of the week that Bob Barkerwould be the host. This was obviously a plant in order to keep thereturn a secret.

The Rock arrived to the arena late during the evening yesterday. He was kept in a secluded dressing room until his return to TV.

Originalplans called for Vince McMahon to appear on the show to announce theWrestleMania guest host. They even plugged it last week. Also, The Rockwas not scheduled to appear on RAW so something changed over the weekend.

i missed the reuturn ... not like i even watch wrestling anymore but i went on youtube and saw the whole rock segment and even tho I knew he was coming out I still felt shocked about what I was actually watching. If only the rock would have returned to the garden......

i missed the reuturn ... not like i even watch wrestling anymore but i went on youtube and saw the whole rock segment and even tho I knew he was coming out I still felt shocked about what I was actually watching. If only the rock would have returned to the garden......

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom