WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

It was also reported that the building was absolutely shaking during the Rock’s promo.
I don't doubt it I had goose bumps... The Rock is back...like only he can 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Tonight's Tosh.0 is the "It's still real to me, dammit!" guy. Should be good.
Koko, Dibiase, and Slaughter
laugh.gif

Props to Slaughter for rocking his tights just for that.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Tonight's Tosh.0 is the "It's still real to me, dammit!" guy. Should be good.
Koko, Dibiase, and Slaughter
laugh.gif

Props to Slaughter for rocking his tights just for that.

i stopped watching wrestling relgiously for a long time now since the invastion angle. but i think im going to tune in as long as hes in
pimp.gif

i stopped watching wrestling relgiously for a long time now since the invastion angle. but i think im going to tune in as long as hes in
pimp.gif

lol it's like Michael Jordan coming back to the NBA. Everyone is watching now.

good looks on the rock u can't see me gif and cole sitting down looking stupid.
laugh.gif

but who was that lady that came out of the limo? Decoy?

With all that said, here's how I think it actually plays out.....
After Cena defeats The Miz to win the title at WrestleMania, Alex Riley and The Miz attack Cena.  The Rock comes out to make the save, laying out both Riley and Miz.  The Rock and Cena hit The People's Elbow and Five Knuckle Shuffle at the same time, , hugand ride off into the sunset together with WWE believing this will finally give Cena the rub he needs to become a star on The Rock's level.
sadly, i see that happening too. I will never respect Cena if he never turns heel.

lol it's like Michael Jordan coming back to the NBA. Everyone is watching now.

good looks on the rock u can't see me gif and cole sitting down looking stupid.
laugh.gif

but who was that lady that came out of the limo? Decoy?

With all that said, here's how I think it actually plays out.....
After Cena defeats The Miz to win the title at WrestleMania, Alex Riley and The Miz attack Cena.  The Rock comes out to make the save, laying out both Riley and Miz.  The Rock and Cena hit The People's Elbow and Five Knuckle Shuffle at the same time, , hugand ride off into the sunset together with WWE believing this will finally give Cena the rub he needs to become a star on The Rock's level.
sadly, i see that happening too. I will never respect Cena if he never turns heel.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

STONE COLD / THE ROCK >>>>>>> The industry's Past, Present and Future.
Hold your horses December. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Every generation has great stars! Nobody thought "Stunning" Steve Austin would be what he became! Or Rocky Maivia! You never know!

Could be some from NT!

*RKO2004 Chants start and are so loud that you can hear them with speakers or head phones*

*December looks at the screen. He starts to hear the chants even though his volume is off. He panics which is followed by a vicious nose bleed*

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

STONE COLD / THE ROCK >>>>>>> The industry's Past, Present and Future.
Hold your horses December. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Every generation has great stars! Nobody thought "Stunning" Steve Austin would be what he became! Or Rocky Maivia! You never know!

Could be some from NT!

*RKO2004 Chants start and are so loud that you can hear them with speakers or head phones*

*December looks at the screen. He starts to hear the chants even though his volume is off. He panics which is followed by a vicious nose bleed*

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Has there been any backstage reaction yet? You know everybody had to be huddled around the monitors watching.

I wonder who Cena was watching with.
nerd.gif

Has there been any backstage reaction yet? You know everybody had to be huddled around the monitors watching.

I wonder who Cena was watching with.
nerd.gif

thats what i wanna know... i know SCSA, Jericho, and JR praised him just wondering how the current superstar and some formers feel

thats what i wanna know... i know SCSA, Jericho, and JR praised him just wondering how the current superstar and some formers feel

Back
Top Bottom