WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

It is only the Undertaker, they are just trying to make it clear that he is returning and no one else. They do that all the time with commercials where they take a person and then have a zoom in where they show that person doing what they are famous for, then they zoom out to the person again.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so who is getting the shirt the rock had on???

i liked it too... imma pick up a couple things for my son on sunday....
might just have to get that for myself.

- WWE officials considered John Morrison, Randy Orton and Sheamus as potential leaders for the new Nexus before Vince McMahon decided on CM Punk as the leader.

Vince is very high on the new Nexus right now and everyone who matters behind the scenes is praising the group since the changes were made.

Officials had wanted to remove Wade Barrett as the leader going back into late Summer of 2010.

ok vkm u are high on the nexus, yet they havent mattered since before summer slam and their best wrestler not named punk has been sent back to fcw yet u keep otunga around who cant wrestle and u rush mason ryan

- WWE officials considered John Morrison, Randy Orton and Sheamus as potential leaders for the new Nexus before Vince McMahon decided on CM Punk as the leader.

Vince is very high on the new Nexus right now and everyone who matters behind the scenes is praising the group since the changes were made.

Officials had wanted to remove Wade Barrett as the leader going back into late Summer of 2010.

ok vkm u are high on the nexus, yet they havent mattered since before summer slam and their best wrestler not named punk has been sent back to fcw yet u keep otunga around who cant wrestle and u rush mason ryan

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif
Can you just imagine John Morrison leading the group?

The only reason Nexus is even remotely over is because of Punk.  But Vince probably thinks it's because of Mason Ryan.  And I really don't see how WWE is so high on them right now because McGuillicutty and Otunga do nothing or get buried, Husky Harris was eliminated, and Mason Ryan has shown he can't do anything.

laugh.gif
Can you just imagine John Morrison leading the group?

The only reason Nexus is even remotely over is because of Punk.  But Vince probably thinks it's because of Mason Ryan.  And I really don't see how WWE is so high on them right now because McGuillicutty and Otunga do nothing or get buried, Husky Harris was eliminated, and Mason Ryan has shown he can't do anything.

Originally Posted by im that one

yea im getting that shirt for sure...wear it when im in the weight room 
smile.gif
maybe someday be like the rock lol

Originally Posted by im that one

yea im getting that shirt for sure...wear it when im in the weight room 
smile.gif
maybe someday be like the rock lol

there's def two people in the 2/21/11 video. they show taker walking in the house, then his shadow, then they zoom in on him in the house. then they show another man in a trench coat outside

there's def two people in the 2/21/11 video. they show taker walking in the house, then his shadow, then they zoom in on him in the house. then they show another man in a trench coat outside

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

noticed it too...interesting

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

noticed it too...interesting

Yeah its the undertaker as if they are trying to say life after death becasue no grave can hold his body down so maybe he is back from the dead with a new outfit design or something but its just the undertaker.

Yeah its the undertaker as if they are trying to say life after death becasue no grave can hold his body down so maybe he is back from the dead with a new outfit design or something but its just the undertaker.

I noticed the "Just Bring It!" t-shirt is being sold too on WWE Shop. I may have to pull the trigger on that, I don't know where my original one even is.

I noticed the "Just Bring It!" t-shirt is being sold too on WWE Shop. I may have to pull the trigger on that, I don't know where my original one even is.

Can't even imagine Morrison running Nexus with his #POOR mic skills
laugh.gif

Can't even imagine Morrison running Nexus with his #POOR mic skills
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Him getting new attire and his attitude era music would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Him getting new attire and his attitude era music would be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom