WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I missed my boy Swagberto del Rio's entrance.
30t6p3b.gif

Came out in a new Aston Martin
smokin.gif

A horribly put together match in my opinion.  Yes, Del Rio got the win with the cross arm breaker in the middle of the ring, but he sold about 80% of the match.  He should have gone over in a squash.

With that said, it was still a pretty good wrestling match.

A horribly put together match in my opinion.  Yes, Del Rio got the win with the cross arm breaker in the middle of the ring, but he sold about 80% of the match.  He should have gone over in a squash.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

But with that logic, Miz should've squashed Bryan Daniel on Raw. Now of course they've never built Miz as a great wrestler or a threat like Del Rio, but you can't squash a Champion unless you're winning the belt. I know they haven't put much stock in the secondary belts, but they kept Kofi strong since they weren't taking the belt off him.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

But with that logic, Miz should've squashed Bryan Daniel on Raw. Now of course they've never built Miz as a great wrestler or a threat like Del Rio, but you can't squash a Champion unless you're winning the belt. I know they haven't put much stock in the secondary belts, but they kept Kofi strong since they weren't taking the belt off him.

Just got in from work. Drinking a GG, missing JR, and pissed I didn't see SwagRio's match.

Looking foward to a froot PPV
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom