WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Alicia Fox crack.. 
nerd.gif

If these two can put on a decent match (for a diavs match), I could only hope for a Natalya/Beth phoenix match at some point in time.

If these two can put on a decent match (for a diavs match), I could only hope for a Natalya/Beth phoenix match at some point in time.

I just don't understand so blatantly telegraphing The Undertaker's return. You could leave at least a little bit of mystery about it.

I just don't understand so blatantly telegraphing The Undertaker's return. You could leave at least a little bit of mystery about it.

What the **** is up with Alicia's hair.  Is she that desperate to be Rhianna?  I mean, I guess they both do have huge foreheads.

What the **** is up with Alicia's hair.  Is she that desperate to be Rhianna?  I mean, I guess they both do have huge foreheads.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

i think its because they made it so obvious. didnt they reveal him on the raw tickets for next week????

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

i think its because they made it so obvious. didnt they reveal him on the raw tickets for next week????

F them...I'd do to Netalya what Sandman did to that chick during his enterance at One Night Stand 2005 if given the chance
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

F them...I'd do to Netalya what Sandman did to that chick during his enterance at One Night Stand 2005 if given the chance
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom