WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I just don't understand so blatantly telegraphing The Undertaker's return. You could leave at least a little bit of mystery about it.

Eh it was painfully obvious with his sign on the door during last weeks segment, why not just show him this time.

I just don't understand so blatantly telegraphing The Undertaker's return. You could leave at least a little bit of mystery about it.

Eh it was painfully obvious with his sign on the door during last weeks segment, why not just show him this time.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

can anyone clue me in to why theyve been goin in on Natalyia lately?

I have nothing to back this up, but my guess.... they think she's fat.

What the **** is Melina wearing?  She looks like ... I can't remember her name, that 50's chick that was with Duece and Domino.

Did Maryse seriously get hurt?  She looked like she was legit crying.

WOWWWWWWWW Talk about Botchamania.  First the, uhhhh, double headbutt?  And then that cover. 
laugh.gif
  Wow, that was terrible.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

can anyone clue me in to why theyve been goin in on Natalyia lately?

I have nothing to back this up, but my guess.... they think she's fat.

What the **** is Melina wearing?  She looks like ... I can't remember her name, that 50's chick that was with Duece and Domino.

Did Maryse seriously get hurt?  She looked like she was legit crying.

WOWWWWWWWW Talk about Botchamania.  First the, uhhhh, double headbutt?  And then that cover. 
laugh.gif
  Wow, that was terrible.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have a feeling kelly kelly will cost edge the belt at ec and the new champ will be

Spoiler [+]
drew mc intyre

at wm27 its drew mc intyre vs edge vs del rio
AquaGrapes feels the same way too.

just goin by vince signing off on turning kelly heel soon. ec would be a start

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have a feeling kelly kelly will cost edge the belt at ec and the new champ will be

Spoiler [+]
drew mc intyre

at wm27 its drew mc intyre vs edge vs del rio
AquaGrapes feels the same way too.

just goin by vince signing off on turning kelly heel soon. ec would be a start

Cherry, i think?

Cherry, i think?

Back
Top Bottom