WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Claire Lynch sucks soooooooooo bad but Daniels' face when she said AJ was the father of her baby 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

7 years ago who would have thought that bubba ray would end up becoming my favorite wrestler
laugh.gif

He's become such an awesome character I don't think he even could have imagined it, hes great...

Haven't read back through the past few pages because I don't want to spoil Impact, but Scotty 2 Hotty returned at the NXT (Full Sail Univ) tapings tonight, and Kharma may be gone from WWE.

I really don't get how this crowd is so awesome and the the Destination X PPV crowd was so terrible. Isn't it the same people??

I find it hard to believe that they will release Kharma just like that, this is all a work to make people think she's gone then you'll see her come out at the 1000th episode to destroy Layla.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Bully Ray has improved leaps and bounds since the team 3d days. The #3 heel in the business today!!

Who are 1 and 2?

#1 Bobby Rhoode#2 Daniel Bryan

can u really say d bry is a legit heel? he gets a louder pop than most faces

- Amidst rumors that WWE released Kharma after their official Twitter feed moved her profile to its list of Alumni on Thursday, TMZ.com reporter Ryan Satin says she has been let go by the sports entertainment organization.

He wrote on Twitter Thursday evening, “A source close to Kharma tells me the rumors are true and she was indeed released from WWE today. Dumbest WWE release in SOOO LONG!!!

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^thanks for the tessmacher nudes B

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

YOOOOO
you serious bro? Hook a brother up
devil.gif

edit found em
glasses.gif
that rack looks wack topless,
sick.gif
looks like shes got 2 shotputs on her chest
Her implants don't look the best but they're probably still nice to touch 
laugh.gif

Ok don't call me late fellas but I am just finding out what NXT is. I found a bunch of episodes on the WWE Fan YouTube page and I watched a few older episodes and it is a cool alternative. Any episodes you all reccomend? Also, who in particular should I keep my eyes on? You know what I like. WRESTLING.

I say it all the time but Hunico is great
pimp.gif

I know people on here don't like him but I feel like Jinder Mahal can be a solid midcard heel.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Who are 1 and 2?

#1 Bobby Rhoode#2 Daniel Bryan

can u really say d bry is a legit heel? he gets a louder pop than most faces

To me that just means he's entertaining. I mean we all have cheered a bad guy at least once so he's just doing a great job IMO.

Originally Posted by oinker34

Going to MITB on Sunday. Anyone have good sign ideas?

NT LOVES LAYLA

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ITO The God!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lulz.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I say you just make a bunch of random NT signs. do it for the lulz.[/color]

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok don't call me late fellas but I am just finding out what NXT is. I found a bunch of episodes on the WWE Fan YouTube page and I watched a few older episodes and it is a cool alternative. Any episodes you all reccomend? Also, who in particular should I keep my eyes on? You know what I like. WRESTLING.
It's tough to come off the top of my head because there weren't a lot of truly standout matches. Superstars on the
other hand has a lot of nice gems. Any combo of Hunico/Justin Gabriel/Tyson Kidd and sometimes Mike McGillicutty 

& Heath Slater.

Here's some random matches from either of those shows being good:

Hunico vs Kidd

Hunico vs Justin Gabriel

AJ vs Naomi (NXT)

Gabriel vs Slater

Hunico vs Kidd

Daniel Bryan vs William Regal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkEju95RIrk

Usos vs Hunico/Camacho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPRp9HYqqw

Tyson Kidd vs Mike McGillicutty (NXT)