WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

I swear the WWE doesnt care about Raw when Monday Night Football aint on alongside it. They better get it together or else theyre gonna get smashed in the ratings categories when that time does come. Also this storyline with AJ is annoying

"I don't care if this costs me the match at MITB.  I don't care if this costs me my WWE Championship."
So Punk cares more about telling AJ the truth than the WWE Championship.  EXACTLY why I hate this storyline so much.

That slap on Punk seemed vicious
laugh.gif

That shot of Bryan laughing after AJ slapped Punk.
roll.gif

Luckily I only saw half of this, but it was still awful
laugh.gif
I need to pull out the Jericho or HBK dvds I haven't watched yet

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Please post more "news" that has already been posted in this thread, or better yet, already announced on Raw.
Plus, all your news coming directly from the Observer or F4W is hilarious when I'm the one who gets roasted for following Meltzer and Alvarez.
 Show me where its been posted. U get soooo butthurt its hilarious.
I think we've all proven our point, Slater.

You've done it also lightweight.
grin.gif

"I don't care if this costs me the match at MITB.  I don't care if this costs me my WWE Championship."
So Punk cares more about telling AJ the truth than the WWE Championship.  EXACTLY why I hate this storyline so much.

yes

Punk's comment irked me as well.

Somebody needs to hit AJ with the clothesline Christian hit Trish Stratus with a few years...

I couldnt embed it but its at 3:33, that %$++ was serious lmao

The only good thing from this RAW was The Rock saying he'll be at the 1000th episode, and that didn't even happen on RAW.

lol @ Punk's spinning backfist, leading to him falling over and getting knee'd in the chest by Bryan

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

The only good thing from this RAW was The Rock saying he'll be at the 1000th episode, and that didn't even happen on RAW.
Yeah, we can credit GHIMSlater for that breaking news.

thank goodness I was watching the Derby and got to fast forward through RAW...the opening segment was great...everything else...GARBAGE

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Ok..this angle need to end..

I'm so done with AJ.
The entire crowd chanting YES with her to close the show.  I know I'm no longer WWE's target audience, but I just don't get it.  It's so bad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just finished training... starting up now.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It was dry until BD came out. He is God Damn Gold!!![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BEEN IN TEARS!! [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"it's in the back. it's in the back" [/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"DON'T YOU TALK DOWN TO MY FUTURE FIANCE!" [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh... sooooooo 4w... That's More points for me. Anonymous Raw GM Back homie. And we STILL don't know who it is. Put it on the board.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom