WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

As usual, Smackdown sounds like a completely skippable show. And after last night's Raw, I have no desire to watch any WWE. I think I'm going to the shore this weekend, and I don't think I'll be going out of my way to catch MITB.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

As usual, Smackdown sounds like a completely skippable show. And after last night's Raw, I have no desire to watch any WWE. I think I'm going to the shore this weekend, and I don't think I'll be going out of my way to catch MITB.

This. WWE is almost unwatchable at this point. Things were going good for wwe up to extreme rules. PPV was good then after that everything as been meh

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cole vs. king.... again... what in the blue hell?... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

I purposely went to WWE.com and voted no, because I hate them - but I knew it would be of no use...like the presidential election

Originally Posted by masondid

i'm not trying to start stuff, but all y'all that week after week female dog and moan about WWE and post that your done with WWE, yet your the same dudes posting your complaints about raw smackdown and ppvs. You get your panties in a bunch still watching whether its live/dvr/youtube. If your as over and done with WWE as you claim then stop watching, or find a non internet friend to complain about WWE to if you even have any...

4W he is talking directly to you. But he was being a pansie about using your name. Just letting everyone know in case it wasn't clear who this was directed at.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cole vs. king.... again... what in the blue hell?... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

I purposely went to WWE.com and voted no, because I hate them - but I knew it would be of no use...like the presidential election

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]everyone in the world could have voted "No" and WWE would have said "My god!! 96% said YES!" They do no care how you feel. [/color]
laugh.gif

i'm not trying to start stuff, but all y'all that week after week female dog and moan about WWE and post that your done with WWE, yet your the same dudes posting your complaints about raw smackdown and ppvs. You get your panties in a bunch still watching whether its live/dvr/youtube. If your as over and done with WWE as you claim then stop watching, or find a non internet friend to complain about WWE to if you even have any...

4W he is talking directly to you. But he was being a pansie about using your name. Just letting everyone know in case it wasn't clear who this was directed at.

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]everyone in the world could have voted "No" and WWE would have said "My god!! 96% said YES!" They do no care how you feel. [/color]
laugh.gif
4W is not the only one who complains about how much they hate what WWE is putting on tv. He might the loudest most frequent complainer but he's not the only one. So next time you think of wanting to say the word pansy look in the mirror before you say it... 

I must have skipped through 90% of RAW last night.  It was unwatchable.  Week in and week out, the same old storylines. 
[vent]

• I don't care about watching this nonsense AJ/Punk/Bryan love triangle that's been dragging on for months now.  I'd rather watch these two guys put on a good singles match that they're more than capable of or do a "Indy wrestler" storyline.
  • Jack Thhhswagger and his awful gimmick jobbing another week =
    tired.gif

• Absolutely sick of the same old Brodus Clay entrances and squash matches.  I'm not even going to mention the extremely awkward dance party with the kids every week..
  • Bob Backlund...really??  I'd rather see Disco Inferno..
  • Cole vs. Lawler....Hornswoggle being the "Anonymous GM"...
    sick.gif
    sick.gif
    sick.gif
    .  That segment has to be top 5 worst of all-time.
This past month or so has to be the worst display of MNR I've ever seen.  I'm with 4w.  I need a break from this nonsense.

[/vent]

Alex

That's it for me, I need this AJ angle to end.
indifferent.gif

Only Bryan's looking the better for it, Punk looks like an idiot and is loosing credibility fast. What a difference a year makes, the CM Punk from 2011 wouldn't even recognise this one.. I just pray AJ doesn't ruin what could be a classic match.

Swagberto is my dude, but he has no heat at all. When you combine that with Sheamus, who's not exactly lighting right now, you've got one uninteresting WH title match.

And what can you say about the Cole/Lawler stuff? Vince really likes #@@!%+#* on us, and I wish I could @%*% on all the people that actually voted for the match to happen!

and Hornswoggle...
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by sole vintage
I missed this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wonder what the pre-match setup was like before they did this
laugh.gif
I thought it was odd that they were mirroring what happened on Saturday.  Punk is friends with Sonnen.
I agree with masondid, you guys complain every week and threaten to stop watching but you'll be back next week.

laugh.gif
4W is not the only one who complains about how much they hate what WWE is putting on tv. He might the loudest most frequent complainer but he's not the only one. So next time you think of wanting to say the word pansy look in the mirror before you say it... 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why would I look in the mirror? I'm not a pansy, far from it. And he is the one mostly saying that, mostly saying I'm not gonna watch this, it's not an injustice of me saying it. I'm not bashing him, He has every reason to say that and it's understandable. I am talking about you. You talk in generality, come on man... we know. Sack up and say the name(s). Also, don't correct my grammar, I called you a Pansie... A Flower. You are delicate. So calm your sensitive a-s down. And when you address me, be factual or funny. Clown.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]By the way, the mirror looks at me bro.[/color]

laugh.gif
@ Punk and RR lying about not watching Aries/Roode.
roll.gif
roll.gif
@Dude who said Khali looks like a half cresent moon! So accurate. 

Thank god for TNA. WWE will pickup from the RAW 1000 til Summerslam then will be flat til Rumble. Predictable. TNA has so many good ways to go and that makes them way more intriguing.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why would I look in the mirror? I'm not a pansy, far from it. And he is the one mostly saying that, mostly saying I'm not gonna watch this, it's not an injustice of me saying it. I'm not bashing him, He has every reason to say that and it's understandable. I am talking about you. You talk in generality, come on man... we know. Sack up and say the name(s). Also, don't correct my grammar, I called you a Pansie... A Flower. You are delicate. So calm your sensitive a-s down. And when you address me, be factual or funny. Clown.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]By the way, the mirror looks at me bro.[/color]
ok...

Don't pay attention to ITO, he's one of the biggest trolls here.

I'm the first to get excited about good, logical wrestling when I see it. I've been one of the first back on board the TNA bandwagon when most were still clowning them. But as far as WWE, the product has become so bad almost every single week that I have no choice but to %$%@! and moan about it.

Sure, you can say I could just stop watching, but I've watched wrestling every Monday night for the past almost 20 years, so it's a habit that isn't going to break anytime soon. Although, once MNF comes back, that will have the majority of my attention. I've already quit watching Smackdown long ago. And I've never watched any of the WWE YouTube only shows.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That is untrue, a damnable lie 4w. I have not now, nor ever, been apart of a low rent society of Trolls. I am an Elite classification, made from the cloth of the Gods, coming after Dionysus, Ares, Poseidon, Hermes, and Zeus. Being a so called "Troll" is far beneath me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Speaking of which I'm pretty sure I just saw you trolling some kids about their shoes not too long ago, didn't I? so don't pay attention to me?... 4Cat You couldn't ignore me if you tried. [/color]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- As we reported over the weekend, Batista is making his music video directorial debut next week for a song called "Decisions Over Veal Orloff," with rapper Action Bronson and producer The Alchemist. The single will appear on the Alchemist's upcoming album Russian Roulette, that is set to drop on July 17th. Rapper Action Bronson also references Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart in the first few seconds of the song.

Batista working with Alchemist!!!!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i mean, %#+# Batista, but Alc and Action...
pimp.gif

anyone into old school wrestling and has wwe 12

one of the best caw makers put together a save file for wwe 12 consisting of old school wwf guys,

"This is much more than a game save, it's almost a new game altogether. The amount of content included is astounding for you to enjoy. The roster covers all bases from the lower and midcard talent, to those huge main event superstars. Every CAW has a selection screen render, along with their titantron and theme from that era. The quality of the CAWs are of a high standard too - I spent long periods of time searching through forums and Community Creations to find the very best versions of these legends. As some of the legends are already included in this year games, I changed names where appropriate i.e Kevin Nash to Diesel, Mr. McMahon to Vince McMahon etc. It also includes over 20 custom rings / arenas from that time period.

One of the best features of this game save is the Universe Mode I have set up. It's okay having all these legends at your disposal, but Exhibition matches get boring quick, so how about letting them run wild in an authentic 80s / 90s Universe! It includes three weekly shows, Prime Time Wrestling, Wrestling Challenge and Superstars. The PPVs are also set up for you to enjoy, with regular Saturday Night's Main Events as well as all the iconic events such as Survivor Series, SummerSlam, Royal Rumble and of course WrestleMania!

A lot of time and effort went into making this add-on, as well as this video, so I hope you appreciate that but most importantly ENJOY playing the game!"

He is going to put a download link up soon so you can have this save in your game. Most of the caws in this save aren't his but they are from other top caw makers. Petchy is probably the best caw maker in the world check out his channel for his work dudes amazing .

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good post moodmuzik... I don't personally play the game, but that is a LOT of time and good detail. Watched most of that video... cat does really good work.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good post moodmuzik... I don't personally play the game, but that is a LOT of time and good detail. Watched most of that video... cat does really good work.[/color]

yeah bra a lot of those caws in the video aren't his but are from other good caw makers . if anyone is into more current roster guys
2003_3.jpg

1339_2.jpg

1985_1.jpg

some of these caw makers are amazing but yeah if you are looking for good caws check out smacktalks on youtube he uploads vids of top caws for both ps3 and xbox 360. A lot of good content on their keeps the game fresh

http://www.youtube.com/show?p=z7uMpU2BOJc

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Judging by what's been happening every time that is said, looks like I'll have to catch smackdown this week.

***EDIT: Angle wasn't on Smackdown in 2008...

Back
Top Bottom