WWE Night of Champions PPV 9/15 | Prediction Contest Open! | Orton v Bryan | Punk v AXEL/Heyman

Why couldn't they have Orton take the belt from Del Rio?

Bryan and CM Punk would have been good even though both are faces I think the matches would be good.

[COLOR=#red]ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this again...

same thing week after week.

I love the best for business new corporation thing. But you can end these things different ways man. [/COLOR]

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping Edge was going to bring up Sin Cara when saying HHH didn't have an eye for talent 
laugh.gif

In storyline, what the hell does HHH's eye for talent matter with guys like Edge, Jericho, and Cena.  HHH was an active wrestler at the time.

[COLOR=#red]Well that was a nice little twist... but Danielson clearly isn't winning Sunday.[/COLOR]

Why couldn't they have Orton take the belt from Del Rio?

Bryan and CM Punk would have been good even though both are faces I think the matches would be good.

The plan for WM30 is Punk VS Bryan.

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping Edge was going to bring up Sin Cara when saying HHH didn't have an eye for talent :lol:

In storyline, what the hell does HHH's eye for talent matter with guys like Edge, Jericho, and Cena.  HHH was an active wrestler at the time.

Because no matter how many shovels he brought he could never quite bury them. God knows he tried.

curtis needs a shave and a decent haircut. He looks like a slob.
I have a feeling this may be the last week we see in on Raw for a long, long time.  Either back to NXT or relegated to Superstars/Main Event.  He'll no longer be Heyman's guy after Sunday.

But CURTIS AXEL trained with The Rock!

But CURTIS AXEL is a HHH guy!

What did I tell you geeks?! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAW3001

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping Edge was going to bring up Sin Cara when saying HHH didn't have an eye for talent :lol:

HHH needs to be protected. You can't bury guys like that :rolleyes

Ziggler doesn't even get an entrance anymore 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

He's never going to amount to anything in WWE

Back
Top Bottom