WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow... So I've been training most of the day and just turned on Raw.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Opening of Raw is such a slap in the face. THEY BURIED BROCK... He has No where to go. The "He Quits" promo was so stupid. You brought in this Monster to tear down the house. He should have been and continued to run through the entire roster. Build him up to be what he shoulda have been, have men sincerely scared. Then he faces Taker... (most likely Rock or Cena) at WM and Bam... Here comes the fight. Could have been so epic...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Now Big Bad Brock is suing... Fu-kin Suing... wow... I'm already turned off by this show.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure you guys already talked about it, I haven't checked anything on the previous pages to see what you guys said or think because like i said i've been training... But I don't really care. So we can skip that.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]God Cody has gotten worlds better. He is not used in the right way at all...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Yes chants.... [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The only thing I'm looking to with this PPV is the Punk vs Bryan match. Gonna Be Good![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]random... But you gotta love how Cena took Punks, who took Stone Cold and Vince's, storyline with Laurenitis (sp?)... do not want at all. -_____-[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ANOTHER firing angle... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big Show has cried as many times this year as 4W has been negative in a thread. Way to be a monster...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't say i ever remember once Andre crying...[/color]

Good luck Case! I hope everything goes well.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I'm sorry, but if your dying wish is to meet John Cena, you have bigger issues than leukemia.

Yikes...

They're kids bro.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eve as a slutty secretary is one of the best things goin right now.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I never found her much attractive until kind of recently. [/color]

Originally Posted by PLVN

Good luck Case! I hope everything goes well.

I'm sorry, but if your dying wish is to meet John Cena, you have bigger issues than leukemia.

Yikes...

They're kids bro.
Ha. I was just kidding, obviously.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good luck on you surgery bro...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You are still gonna get your a s s kicked though. [/color]

We all know you weren't kidding.
& I'm with PL, you wild out of line for that comment.
You mean to tell me your little snot nosed !$@ wasn't running around the playground imitating the power rangers, whistling into a tree branch whilst you called upon an imaginary dragonzord, 

wishing you could meet Tommy the green ranger?

You sitting here a grown man teasing some kids on death's door.

BA★, bro.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lh1rjbALLH1qb1850.gif

Like I said, it was a joke. It was a joke to balance out the 'I don't like Cena but I respect him' cliches.

Like I said, it was a joke. It was a joke to balance out the 'I don't like Cena but I respect him' cliches.
you're a +@%** +*# *#$$**+ liar.
You ain't bout that H.L.R. life.
vzqzu.gif

Spoiler [+]
cena_laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

hey, did you guys know... ITO's been training?
Spoiler [+]

2i6cfhk.jpg

not only training but
Spoiler [+]
training

kurt angle needs to come back to wwe, tag team with jack swagger. william regal needs to come back to raw.  tensai, ryback, big show, and lesnar should be a stable. bring back the team of kane and undertaker. bring JBL back on commentary. Eric bischoff or stephanie should come back and be GM of raw. bring Lita back to the women's division too. 

Originally Posted by Rocky437

kurt angle needs to come back to wwe, tag team with jack swagger. william regal needs to come back to raw.  tensai, ryback, big show, and lesnar should be a stable. bring back the team of kane and undertaker. bring JBL back on commentary. Eric bischoff or stephanie should come back and be GM of raw. bring Lita back to the women's division too. 

so you want to go back to 2002-2004? got it.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Rocky437

so you want to go back to 2002-2004? got it.
basically

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I know it's pointless to ask, but why did the Board of Directors get involved in the Cena/Laurinatis match? If they don't like Laurinaitis, then take him out of power. They put him there.

I'm just sitting here feeling really stupid for being a pro wrestling (more specifically a WWE) fan right now. Though my interest in WWE continues to decline.

I'll say it again, if you want to see a good wrestling show, go watch TNA Sacrifice from last night. Or if it's available, watch Boarder Wars from this weekend.
They needed someone above JLaurinaitis to stack the odds agaisnt him in a match agaisnt Cena. Setting up for Lesnar to return and interfere because he's not a WWE superstar.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I know it's pointless to ask, but why did the Board of Directors get involved in the Cena/Laurinatis match? If they don't like Laurinaitis, then take him out of power. They put him there.

I'm just sitting here feeling really stupid for being a pro wrestling (more specifically a WWE) fan right now. Though my interest in WWE continues to decline.

I'll say it again, if you want to see a good wrestling show, go watch TNA Sacrifice from last night. Or if it's available, watch Boarder Wars from this weekend.
They needed someone above JLaurinaitis to stack the odds agaisnt him in a match agaisnt Cena. Setting up for Lesnar to return and interfere because he's not a WWE superstar.

I can see this too if the wwe want to keep people power..

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by hymen man

hey, did you guys know... ITO's been training?
Spoiler [+]

2i6cfhk.jpg

not only training but
Spoiler [+]
training

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you guys are so damn dumb... Not [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]training[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Training.[/color]

Spoiler [+]

This was such an amazing episode of Raw. How two full hours of programming could be so mind-numbingly bad is astounding. It's literally almost impossible for 120 minutes of programming to not have one, single, redeemable quality in it but this show pulled it off.

This is the kind of show that makes me question why I still watch wrestling. I can not stress how horrible I thought this show was but I'm going to try:

THIS SHOW WAS ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL.

So it's pretty clear what's happening Sunday night.
Big Show was fired, so he's no longer a WWE Superstar.

He comes to the ring during the Cena/Laurinaitis match, teases he's going to knock out Laurinaitis, but actually knocks out Cena to let Laurinaitis get the win.  Laurinaitis then gives Show his job back, and Show becomes the enforcer that Tensai was supposed to be.

It then sets up a cage match at No Way Out between Cena and Laurinaitis to prevent outside interference.

Back
Top Bottom