WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

I completely forgot there was a PPV. Think this one falls under the "sell" category, if we are to use wall street parlance.

WWE is aware that West Coast Raw's are going to come off miserably empty on t.v.?

I just realized this 3hr Raw &@^# starts on my birthday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by macbk

WWE is aware that West Coast Raw's are going to come off miserably empty on t.v.?

now that xfinity took away my east coast hd feed i havent been watching much raw. 
i dunno why they dont broadcast it live on both coasts like tnt use to do with nitro...

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by macbk

Surprisd nobody brought it up, good work burger  king
I DID TWO DAYS AGO YOU DAMN JOBBERS

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Alvarez also gives a gloomy insight into how people in WWE are taking the recent announcement of an extra hour: "Pretty much every single person we talked to in WWE over the last day or so has expressed complete dread at this move."
Is that just the non-wrestlers? Cause here's a bunch of hilarious trolling reactions from the a couple wrestlers:
[font=Arial, Verdana]
[/font]

Are they trolling or are they just excited that some/most of them might actually get some TV time now? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finished that survey. #4 is hilarious though cause I could see any one of them having a match, or none of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Alvarez also gives a gloomy insight into how people in WWE are taking the recent announcement of an extra hour: "Pretty much every single person we talked to in WWE over the last day or so has expressed complete dread at this move."
Is that just the non-wrestlers? Cause here's a bunch of hilarious trolling reactions from the a couple wrestlers:
[font=Arial, Verdana]
[/font]

Are they trolling or are they just excited that some/most of them might actually get some TV time now? 

It's hard to say.  I think their tweets are definitely in kayfabe to promote the move to 3 hours.  For some of the lower level guys, they probably are excited because they'll have a chance to get on the show.  But I can imagine that the writers, agents, and production crews are all dreading the move to 3 hours.

Survey done.

Looking forward to seeing how abysmal my result are.
laugh.gif

Can't believe I didn't see this before (unless somebody did post or reference it already). This is an article from NFL.com back on April 10th.
Tim Tebow is one of the most polarizing people in sports (if not the most) and he could finally find a kindred spirit in John Cena. I made the comparison between the two back in December, but Cena said that he looks to Tebow as an example during a recent interview leading up to Wrestlemania.

And with Cena's name still a hot topic, thanks to a new feud with Brock Lesnar, we're going to find out just how similar he and Tebow are.

[table][tr][th=""]Category[/th][th=""]John Cena[/th][th=""]Tim Tebow[/th][th=""]Give it to ...[/th][/tr][tr][td]Height:[/td][td]6-1[/td][td]6-3[/td][td]Tebow[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td][td]251[/td][td]236[/td][td]Cena[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hails from:[/td][td]West Newbury, Massachusetts[/td][td]Makati City, Philippines[/td][td]Tebow. What happened to the guys who were hailed from 'parts unknown?'[/td][/tr][tr][td]Current job:[/td][td]Professional Wrestler[/td][td]Quarterback[/td][td]Push[/td][/tr][tr][td]Overexposed?[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Push[/td][/tr][tr][td]Any chance of it getting worse?[/td][td]Of course.[/td][td]You bet.[/td][td]Push. And yes, I recognize articles like this are part of the problem.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Is he technically proficient at his sport?[/td][td]No[/td][td]No[/td][td]Push. I'd say Cena is a little more proficient, but his flying shoulder block angers me more than it probably should.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Would he be a better fullback?[/td][td]Probably[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Cena[/td][/tr][tr][td]Was he recently punched in the mouth by Brock Lesnar?[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Unknown[/td][td]Tebow[/td][/tr][tr][td]Guy who hasn't been around in a while who took his job, or made him do the job:[/td][td]
d_johnson_120410_150.jpg
The Rock
 [/td][td]
p_manning_120410_150.jpg
Peyton Manning
 [/td][td]Cena[/td][/tr][tr][td]Does he defy all odds to win?[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Push[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most prized individual title:[/td][td]
j_cena_120410_150.jpg

Nine-time WWE champion.[/td][td]
t_tebow_120410_150.jpg

Heisman Trophy winner.[/td][td]Cena. One's a fake, made-up title nobody takes seriously. The other is the WWE title.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Biggest competition:[/td][td]CM Punk[/td][td]Mark Sanchez[/td][td]Cena[/td][/tr][tr][td]Overbearing boss:[/td][td]Vince McMahon[/td][td]Rex Ryan[/td][td]Push[/td][/tr][tr][td]Does he wear jorts?[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Unknown[/td][td]Push. Tebow did go to Florida, so we shouldn't be so quick to assume he doesn't wear jorts.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bad haircut?[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]No[/td][td]Tebow[/td][/tr][tr][td]Signature move copied by others:[/td][td]
b_lloyd_120410_150.jpg

You can't see me[/td][td]
t_tebow_120215_150.jpg

Tebowing[/td][td]Tebow[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most embarrassing toss:[/td][td]Fans throw back his T-shirt on "RAW."[/td][td]No way to narrow this down.[/td][td]Cena[/td][/tr][tr][td]And never bring up:[/td][td]"The Marine"[/td][td]His playoff loss to the Patriots.[/td][td]Cena. Nobody saw "The Marine."[/td][/tr][tr][td]Merchandise claim:[/td][td]
j_cena_2_120410_150.jpg

"Rise Above Hate" T-shirt best seller for WWE.[/td][td]
t_tebow_jersey_120410_150.jpg

His jersey is the No. 2 seller for the NFL.[/td][td]Cena[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fan base:[/td][td]Cenation[/td][td]Tebowmaniacs[/td][td]Nobody[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most of his fans are ...[/td][td]Children[/td][td]Children[/td][td]Push[/td][/tr][tr][td]But his biggest fan is:[/td][td]My wife[/td][td]My wife[/td][td]Not me. In fact, I've been sleeping on the couch since Wrestlemania.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fan chant:[/td][td]"Let's go Cena ... Cena sucks."[/td][td]"We want Tebow ... Sanchez sucks."[/td][td]Cena. I'm just imagining that's what Jets fans will be chanting.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Refuses to turn heel:[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]Push. Both handle their haters the same way, with a smile -- which makes them more hated.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Often derided for:[/td][td]Dressing like a Fruity Pebble; being a good guy.[/td][td]Being a good guy.[/td][td]Tebow. I was going to make this a push, but Cena's new T-shirt looks too similar to Celtics' logo, so he's dinged here.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Guy you should be cheering for:[/td][td]Daniel Bryan[/td][td]Tebow[/td][td]Tebow. Seriously, why don't you like this guy?[/td][/tr][tr][td]Musical taste:[/td][td]Thuganomics[/td][td]Singing hymns on the sidelines.[/td][td]Tebow[/td][/tr][tr][td]Scandal:[/td][td]
e_torres_120410_150.jpg

Kissed his best friend's girlfriend.[/td][td]
tebow_upton_120329_150.jpg

Photographed with Sanchez's girl.[/td][td]Push[/td][/tr][tr][td]How New York fans feel about him:[/td][td]MSG fans were among the first to turn on Cena.[/td][td]Cautiously optimistic.[/td][td]Tebow[/td][/tr][/table]

And the winner? I knew it, they are the same guy. It's deadlocked at 9-9. Although, I still won't root for Cena.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Ricardo is the !$%#$+% man. HE'S IN MY FAV FIVE DAAAAAWG.

Is anyone watching OTL? I'm really not interested. Why? Same ol' +%!#.

I'm just hoping Christian, Batista, or ANYONE but the Big Show gets involved in the ME.

Back
Top Bottom