WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

Originally Posted by PLVN

Peep Game said:
Originally Posted by PLVN

I'm not even doing that survey.

I bomb every time
frown.gif
pm8fI.gif

Spoiler [+]
29ojss9.jpg
roll.gif
that is such a weird gif. Haha

– Ringside Collectibles has offered a first look at the new Mattel WWE Exclusive figure, nWo Macho Man Randy Savage. It is the first-ever nWo action figure produced by Mattel. Images and pre-order details are available here (http://www.ringsidecollec...R&Product_Code=REX-033). It will be shipped in July.

– Sunday marks the one-year anniversary of the passing of Randy Savage. The legendary wrestler died after suffering a sudden, massive heart attack while driving with his wife in Seminole, Florida. He became unresponsive and lost control of his Jeep Wrangler, crashing into a tree.

RIP to Macho Man

top 5 ever.

can't believe I lost to ITO..That just makes me sick..But I'll fight back and get things turned around soon..Just gotta rest up and let this back heel and then it's on..

RIP Mr. Savage..I don't care what anyone says, Savage vs. Steamboat at wm3 is the greatest match in that ppv's history..

Originally Posted by casekicks

RIP Mr. Savage..I don't care what anyone says, Savage vs. Steamboat at wm3 is the greatest match in that ppv's history..

this x 100

With the failures of Tensai, does anyone think that they could possibly bring in Matt Morgan to interfere tonight? It's clear the plan is for Big Show to interfere, but we all know how Vince always tries to swerve us for the hell of it, whether it makes sense or not. 

I was watching the Spiderman movie yesterday and forgot Macho Man was in it.  RIP Randy Savage.

jesus, i got like 10+ pages to catch up on.
just did 60 hours in 4 days at my job on 5 hours of sleep just to go back again tonight at 12.
laugh.gif

i'm straight zombie status right now.

Spoiler [+]
smallest-violin-o.gif

I've been really slacking with the WWE; nothing excites me but I will try and find a stream tonight...survey done
damn it's already been a year since Macho Man passed 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I've been really slacking with the WWE; nothing excites me but I will try and find a stream tonight...survey done
damn it's already been a year since Macho Man passed 
eek.gif

Find a what?

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

With the failures of Tensai, does anyone think that they could possibly bring in Matt Morgan to interfere tonight? It's clear the plan is for Big Show to interfere, but we all know how Vince always tries to swerve us for the hell of it, whether it makes sense or not. 
laugh.gif
Matt Morgan though.

You might as well say Samoa Joe might interfere also

Back
Top Bottom