WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I saw pics of Jack Swagger's wife today and damn she looks like a young Lisa Ann
devil.gif
devil.gif

post pics pls

AnkTsuFCMAM0yVn.jpg

AodXNNJCQAEUJFL.jpg:large

New nation? Truth,kofi,brodus,camron,naomi.....then just bring in mizzark and AW as a mouthpeice

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by PLVN

Miz, Swagger, and Ziggler would be one hell of a boring stable.

word.

I didn't say boring.
 I think you added that in when you quoted me.  
J/K We all know you can't add stuff when you quote. and we all know that stable would be boring as hell! 
laugh.gif

You aint never lie PLVN. 
pimp.gif

Uh, HHH, you had nothing to do with the hiring process in 2002.
Defeating two bouts of diverticulitus... yeah, Brock really quit in UFC.  This promo is draggggggggging.  Just get to the damn point.  We don't need a 10 year recap of Lesnar's career.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

NTWT
Dear Deek,

I see that you are trying to improve yourself as a person, so after i defeat you to advance in the NTKotr tourney I will gladly take you under my wing and show you the wonders of the loko lifestyle.......And because your my former tag partner ill only give you a warning, but dont ever disrespect my lifestyle with the mention of o'douls ever again or you will feel the full power of the loko high.....

- TennHouse

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

NTWT

Dear Tennhouse,

The loko lifestyle is not a route you want to go through with! I urge you to quit while you are ahead. You are the sole person in the NTWT who ever plays the Booker T Drinking game, even during NXT when he's not commentating. I'd like to keep that evil game from spreading to the rest of us. I am our only hope to stop the alcoholic infection. I will defeat you old friend, not because I choose to, but because I have to. Once this is all behind us with my win tonight, we can hit up Applebees and celebrate your cleansing with a nice Appletini (virgin of course).
happy.gif
smile.gif

Love,
Deek

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom