WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- A press release was issued recently touting UFC star Tito Ortiz going into the California Chapter of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame on May 20th. Talking about Tito’s popularity, they claimed that he has sold out more pay-per-views than any UFC fighter in history and has drawn a higher buy-rate than WWE’s WrestleMania XIX, calling it the most popular WrestleMania of all-time.

The press release also talks about Tito’s future as he gets ready to leave UFC and it teases that he may return to professional wrestling with WWE. We noted weeks back that Tito expressed interest in working for WWE while doing UFC media interviews.

There's no way you can spin XIX as being anywhere near one of the most successful WM's.
Anyway, I can't see Tito going to WWE.  He's too old for WWE's standards.  Plus, I don't think he'd want anything to do with the travel schedule.

4w is gonna LOVE this segment
laugh.gif

Hey guys, let's try to get you all to like John Cena with this Make A Wish Foundation video... because we have written him a GREAT segment to close out the show.

14k8l52.jpg

John Cena been watching too many Jim Carey movies...
indifferent.gif

edit: what makes it even worse is Lawler's fat %$% chuckling at every corny joke.

call up ambrose, rollins, woods, ohno

put them together with cesaro

pump new life to this company

Can't believe some of you were riding with this corny %!@ !%%%@ before Wrestlemania.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WWE had a chance to tweak his character with the major L to Rocky without turning him heel but they blew it. Same ol' @%%@.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

What's the point of this story line?

Can say this about so much right now....
Lesnar suing HHH

Laurinaitis trying to take out Cena

Big Show being forced to apologize to Laurinaitis

Punk vs Bryan (because they've given us no reason to care)

Everything involving Sheamus

The US and IC Titles

Just not a good situation right now in WWE.

That chokeslam from Kane 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So what do we take away from this segment?
- Jim Carey schtick is super corny.
- The Pittsburg Penguins is a hockey team.

Did i miss anything?

Back
Top Bottom