WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by casekicks

IDK how you got that 4w was talking about you but I clearly remember people supporting the "big comeback" for Ryder after his episodes with Kane and Eve. I'm with 4w on the Ryder thing...I find it
roll.gif
roll.gif
worthy. It's one of the few times I'm not mad at someone getting buried.
laugh.gif

I'll admit I was wrong on A-Ry though. I thought he had "it".
frown.gif
IDK, maybe when he said EVERYONE..Damn man can't you read..
Taking things too literal, broski. Not like he meant EVERY single person in this thread
laugh.gif
...look at his 1st sentence "a lot of you, not just directed at Lobo"...

Why was the cameraman all up in HHH's mug backstage?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

There's no point in arguing with someone who is just trying to troll based on a wording interpretation.  It was clear what I meant when I said "everyone".  Sorry, I didn't keep a detailed list of NT usernames.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Good opening, I can't believe this tag match is going to be the only build we get for Punk/ DBry, smh.

Damn.
frown.gif

If this is all we get tonight........
Cody's fake tan is so terrible.

AJ tryin to get the D from Punk now?
laugh.gif

Willing to bet she causes Punk to lose the title Sunday tho

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

IDK, maybe when he said EVERYONE..Damn man can't you read..
Taking things too literal, broski. Not like he meant EVERY single person in this thread
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

There's no point in arguing with someone who is just trying to troll based on a wording interpretation.  It was clear what I meant when I said "everyone".  Sorry, I didn't keep a detailed list of NT usernames.

Sorry's not good enough..You seem to know everything else, so you should know every name that said that about your boy Ryder..Maybe you can call into a radio show and ask Meltzer for a list of the names..

I was waiting for A.J to kiss Punk and have D.Bry come around the corner and snap on her.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry's not good enough..You seem to know everything else, so you should know every name that said that about your boy Ryder..Maybe you can call into a radio show and ask Meltzer for a list of the names..

No offense fam..but you're kinda reaching for an arugment that isn't really there. Just let it be.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

No offense fam..but you're kinda reaching for an arugment that isn't really there. Just let it be.

Serioulsy?..You really can't tell the difference between a real arguement and when someone is just messing with someone for the hell of it?..Good God NTWT is getting too tense lately..

I had no idea that Santino was the US Champion.

I don't think Cody is ever going to win another match.

Going back to the opening segment, why should anyone care about HHH getting sued? How does that affect anything? HHH isn't even an active wrestler.

And I still don't understand why Laurinaitis is trying to take out Cena either. So much doesn't make sense. So much bad writing.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Serioulsy?..You really can't tell the difference between a real arguement and when someone is just messing with someone for the hell of it?..Good God NTWT is getting too tense lately..

laugh.gif
I wasn't getting mad man..just making an observation. Relax.

For once I'm with you on this one 4w..Nothing seems to have a nice flow to it and things just seem to random..WWE really needs to get back to the days of a proper start, middle, and end to storylines/feuds..

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I hate Cena like most here, but this man has done this since the chain gang days. I give him all the credit in the world that he extends himself like that.

I understand the dislike for John Cena the character, but someone hating John Cena the person is just a baffling concept.

Agreed..The man's character is never to be doubted..Dude should be in the wwe hof just for the amount of make a wish work he does..

I would never put him down because of all the charity work he does, but he did just divorce his wife......
This Make a Wish video looks like propaganda to use in his divorce trial.

Back
Top Bottom