WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

Wrestling crowds in those cities aren't like crowds in NY, LA, Chicago or even Pitt tonight, who seem more knowledgeable about behind the scenes happenings.

Those crowds tend to be a bit boring and will strictly cheer for heels and faces, nothing I between like we saw tonight.

I mean is expected. Cities such as Providence are smaller and have less crowds than the major cities so is different reaction due to volume.

Finally caught up with the Rumble. Was bumming hard for my #28 draw being that entry #28 has only won the Rumble once I believe. But i guess it worked out alright.

Imagine this show was somewhere like Dayton or Providence :lol:  

What's wrong with Dayton?..I'm from Dayton and I think we have really good crowds..Batista's return and DBry got huge pops..And Bryan got chants all night long..Plus we had the Omaha guy..It's not our fault Vince only gave us 3, maybe 4, things to react to..And I'd bet a month's pay that NYC or Chi or Shattsburgh wouldn't have given a reaction to the Brock Lesnar/Big Show angle they played out last monday..

TURN HIM HEEL !!

Batista was legitimately upset after he won the Royal Rumble match tonight after the crowd turned on him.

On his way back up the ramp, Batista got into a verbal altercation with a disgruntled fan who flipped him off. Batista could be seen on the big screen telling the fan that he'd snap him in half and then flipped the fan off while still on the big screen. He then mockingly did the "Yes!" chant at the top of the ramp while fans peppered him with boos. However, instead of using his pointer fingers, he used his middle fingers and flipped the crowd off.

I have a pair of great tickets to Wrestlemania and the post-WM Raw is anyone is interested in buying them.

turn batista heel. somehow get bryan to win title at chamber. bryan, the ultimate good guy vs. heeltista at Mania. Only solution.

Didn't Batista talk smack when DBry won the World Title years ago?

Smoking hot over face
Douche'tista
Kayfabe back story
World title
WrestleMania
Skinny jeans...
Book it!!!!

summerslam 2012 was the ppv i regretted buying most until this. I ordered it on PPV for my little cousin who was in town from Belize really turned off. No desire
to watch Raw, mania season is off to a bad start. Its not that Bryan has to win but they book stuff that NOBODY wants to see. First time i have been this turned off. I watched the Smoking Gunns and the Godwinns for god sakes with rockabilly in between. this is REALLY bad.

QFT

Only good thing titsa has ever done was when he was on his last heel run...other than that I could careless about hat guy.

And smashing Melina. Gotta give him props even if she is a garden tool

The problem you have now is that they can't book Bryan in the ME at WM. You can't have him when the title at elimination chamber cause WM is where you would have him win it.

Really though whats worse is probably tomorrow Batista will get cheers again and WWE will never think about it again.

In hindsight............. If WWF at the time wasnt getting their butts whipped in the ratings, Austin 3:16 probably would have never took off..................

:smh:

Took my God son to the Royal Rumble tonight. I'm not big into wrestling anymore but I was pretty excited for it to come here after always wanting to see it live when I was younger. Pretty disappointed though, maybe cause I was always a huge Undertaker fan and was hoping to see him atleast make a quick appearance or something.

heres some pics

In hindsight............. If WWF at the time wasnt getting their butts whipped in the ratings, Austin 3:16 probably would have never took off..................

:smh:

There it is right there. They had were fighting for their lively hood and went left field with Austin. At the end of the day, guys like Rock/Austin don't walk into the locker room every other day. We've been spoiled with all these mega stars from the past, but they haven't found that star power in a long time.

Bryan it just seems like Vince has a legitimate grudge against. What else would explain all of this?

I can't believe you guys don't see what's coming

Dbryan is going up against undertaker at mania and seeing how big he is he could be the one to end the streak.

There it is right there. They had were fighting for their lively hood and went left field with Austin. At the end of the day, guys like Rock/Austin don't walk into the locker room every other day. We've been spoiled with all these mega stars from the past, but they haven't found that star power in a long time.

Bryan it just seems like Vince has a legitimate grudge against. What else would explain all of this?

The thing is they have the best talent pool to come along in 10 years right now. You have legit Wrestlers that can talk the talk and walk the walk. There hasn't been this much pure talent on the card since 2000, maybe even 2002. They have no incentive to build stars and just want to make as much money as possible in the short run. I get it, it's a business, but at what point does greed stop being the motive and passion returns. Even in business, you have to build and restructure for the future. Reigns is the best thing the future holds right now, but honestly I'm just waiting to see how they stink that up.

If they weren't fighting for their life and the "Curtain Call", Austin 3:16 would've been buried for Ole Beethoven's Symphony HHH. God I wish there was a Locker Room leader to tape up his fists and ride for Bryan like Taker did for Austin back in the day too.

Cane Dewey
Be9iR4PIMAERlVf.jpg

he's not going to be backstage at Mania this year...

but then again who wants to be at this current rate?

Back
Top Bottom