WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

Crowd goes dead during a Wyatt match because they just put on a beating
I like the Usos a lot, but not even they could save the Wyatts.  All three of them suck.  Hope they're gone sooner than later (also bc it's one of my 2014 predictions 
glasses.gif
)

I don't know if it was a video for the commercial break or if it aired, but there was a tribute to MLK that show Jackie Robinson and Obama..MLK and Jackie got huge pops, and Barack got booed so hard..

The crowd was definitely on the DBry bandwagon..Him and Swagtista had the loudest pops of the night..And there were multiple YES chants the whole night..The ADR/Ron Mysterio match was dead and Uso match was even worse..Wyatt Family got no entrance music, which sucked..The crowd started laughing cause some guy randomly yelled "Omaha"..

Pretty ironic of Bray asking the fans if this was not what they wanted to see as they were dead as hell.

Something seemed wrong with Orton in that closing segment.  He was really moving lethargically.

Starting to watch Raw and the crowd reaction for Batista is not nearly as loud on tv as it was in the arena..Dude got a huge pop and the fans didn't let up the whole time he was going from corner to corner..Kinda surprising it's not coming across on tv the way it sounded live..

None of them will be in the Rumble.
That's how you know all these lurkers coming out the woodwork since they're reiterating myths that have been debunked over and over again in this thread. It's like the New Years Resolution dudes at the gym 
laugh.gif
 I hope they stay

Back
Top Bottom