WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

The Bray Wyatt Match is a waste. Why make this guy Bryan have to pull double duty to be in the rumble less than two weeks after a concussion?

Definitely thinking that is a swerve about Bryan. I can't see him not being in the Rumble, even if he isn't penciled to win.

If he actually isn't though, the obvious choices are Punk or Batista. Too early for Reigns, or is it? :nerd:

Daniel Kobe Bryan.

tumblr_m05woryvER1r5hsoxo1_400.gif

BeeiKLsIcAE3Mo7.jpg:large

- For some reason WWE is no longer advertising Bad News Barrett for Sunday's 30-man Royal Rumble match. Based on WWE's advertising, there are 5 spots open. The following stars are being advertised for the match: CM Punk, Batista, Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Rey Mysterio, Big E Langston, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Xavier Woods, Fandango, Damien Sandow, Ryback, Titus O'Neil, Darren Young, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro.

Wonder who the 5 spots are for.

I remember reading a tweet where Vicera teasing a Rumble return, I believe him since neither Big Show or Khali are advertised to be in the Rumble and you know how WWE loves their big man eliminations.

Dressing Better :pimp:
tumblr_mzqilqJS1L1r1z8cgo1_500.png

tumblr_mz86uugj6n1qdkrl2o1_500.png

tumblr_mzpk76QyiT1rpg71oo1_500.png

Magnus needs to show up on Raw and dump these titles in the trash. Then report to the Performance Center..."The Brute" Nicholas Magnum :pimp: :pimp:
tumblr_mznmjoYpNU1rdpi9ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzod23tgZp1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_mzod23tgZp1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_mzod23tgZp1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_mzod23tgZp1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_mzod23tgZp1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_mzod23tgZp1ql0k28o6_250.gif

View media item 758918
LOL
tumblr_mzq2ehnRqt1r6d97so1_500.png

Last edited:
Is the ecw relaunch even worth watching? gulf of Mexico match smh

When they initially did (06-07), i wouldn't say "worth-it", but it would be an interesting watch, especially having one of the worst PPV cards ever
michael-cariglio-picture-20.jpg
After that it was basically a C-grade brand. Very forgettable

Back
Top Bottom