WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

Hyper Cutter enters as #30 after having a leather strap match with Naomi.

:rofl:

Lmaoooo...my goodness, never seen jeans that tight on a man that big before. The normal Batista Bomb would've blown his jeans into 1000 pieces

And I did just flipped back over as Big E was getting pinned, but my god I've never seen Rollins do his finisher with that much disrespect before :rofl: that was vicious man.

I don't want lesnar nor Batista winning the rumble.
Lesnar I actually wouldn't mind just because he's jobbed to the shovel and paid his dues since returning. plus he's awesome :lol:

Raw isn't the same without Ziggler jobbing :-(
agreed. watching him lose is special. we deserve that weekly right.

Last edited:
If you think Bray sucks, watch his FCW work. HE does not suck. Him being told to limit his style makes him suck. I wish yall would understand that most of these dudes don't have much control over what they can/can't do in the ring. Especially when you have a gimmick like THAT.
He does suck because that is what he is in the WWE. 

BeerukvCMAAm-PV.jpg:large

If I got invited I would have ate the cake :wink:

If not to late I would like to enter the NT Royal Rumple please...

also, a little off topic but, what happened to Los Matadors?

I havent seen them on TV for several weeks now.

If you think Bray sucks, watch his FCW work. HE does not suck. Him being told to limit his style makes him suck. I wish yall would understand that most of these dudes don't have much control over what they can/can't do in the ring. Especially when you have a gimmick like THAT.

First thing you've said without me wanting to powerbomb you through the Hudson.

Kudos.

jk ILY papi

If not to late I would like to enter the NT Royal Rumple please...

also, a little off topic but, what happened to Los Matadors?

I havent seen them on TV for several weeks now.
They were on superstars last week

Last edited:
Just bought my tickets for Monday me and The Miz in the same building. Can't wait to do a yes chant.

If I got invited I would have ate the cake :wink:

Can't brag about being the longest reigning anything in a terrible division. Women's division was hot from 03-05 with Jazz, Lita, Trish, Victoria, Molly, etc.

Now these girls aren't mildly entertaining in the ring. And that belt along with the name Divas Title sounds corny.

I kinda feel bad because it seems like they were really ready to let AJ be the face of that "division" and Total Divas totally changed that.

AJ can be Divas champ for her whole career it doesn't matter to me, I just want to see her sexy *** out there skipping around.

There was an overwhelming response, and in just over 12 hours, we have 98 entries.  IF we can get 22 more entries, we will do a FOURTH Royal Rumble Pool.  However, that will be the absolute limit.  If we don't hit 22 by Thursday, anyone who signed up after 90 will unfortunately be out of luck.

I was planning on giving out prizes for the Rumble Winner, Most Eliminations, and Longest Time in the Match, but with four pools, it will probably just go the winner of each pool.

Back
Top Bottom