WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

D6mujap.gif

I did the same thing last year, paid same price too, wasnt a full crowd though in the BJC.
Yeah I was at that show as well. All I remember was Maryse 
laugh.gif

Who's advertised for this show?
laugh.gif
http://www.bjc.psu.edu/Events/wwe_live/848.aspx

"JOHN CENA VS WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION RANDY ORTON - WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH "

Lets see if they make this a cage match for the title 
roll.gif

Im expecting ZIggler (if hes cleared), Kofi, Miz, and 3MB
Just $7 for the floor? You sure that isn't TNA?
roll.gif

Students get priority seating in the BJC. For basketball games, the student section is right on the floor so I'm hoping its the same. Otherwise youll see me in the rafters chillin with Sting

My iPod was moving very slow, before I saw that gif, but I fully knew it would be something like that :lol: :lol:

so is the wwe gonna edited out RVD whole fn show or big D dudley
I think we might get that stuff unedited. They said they're gonna run disclaimers when applicable so hopefully they don't cheese us like that. The music might still be edited, though, depending on what they'll have to pay in royalties.

-It was reported a few months ago that Dolph Ziggler had heat on him for some comments he made during an interview, however it was unknown at the time exactly what he said that landed him in hot water.

We can now report that it was his interview with MLive.com and and remarks about Randy Orton that got him in trouble. Here’s what Dolph Ziggler said to MLive.com back on September 4th, 2013:

“I’ve made it clear; I’m not patient at all – several times. I’ve been very vocal about my position on the card and in the company. I’m not trying to say ‘Hey, everybody sucks and I’m great!’ But I love doing this, and at some point you go ‘OK, It’s not my time right now and I got to figure something out’ And when it’s time, that’s when I must go out there and make as huge of an impact as I can and let everyone know ‘I dare you to follow that, I dare you try something better.’ And when they don’t (counter or match what I’m doing in the ring) I’m very outspoken about it and it can get me into very hot water (with the company). Then you never know where we’re going. Everybody can be just so outspoken about taller guys, and guys like Randy Orton being the face of the WWE, the WWE Championship. I dare you to put me in a back alley with Randy Orton or someone like that. I guarantee I’m not afraid of someone taller.”

Hate to say it but he had it coming. My man really needs to shut his mouth. Doubt he ever sees the title again, especially since it's unified.

Off to NJPW he goes

I wish they let Dolph drop a pipe bomb during the Authority angle when the entire roster would be on the stage.

Dolph is so damn talented, in the ring and on the mic. He has a personality, WWE would be foolish not to use him. Absolutely foolish.

When do I need do choose my number 4wrestling 4wrestling is taking #1 an option with us knowing that Punk will be in that spot? If you'll allow it I'll take #1 with my choice.

Last edited:
-It was reported a few months ago that Dolph Ziggler had heat on him for some comments he made during an interview, however it was unknown at the time exactly what he said that landed him in hot water.

We can now report that it was his interview with MLive.com and and remarks about Randy Orton that got him in trouble. Here’s what Dolph Ziggler said to MLive.com back on September 4th, 2013:

“I’ve made it clear; I’m not patient at all – several times. I’ve been very vocal about my position on the card and in the company. I’m not trying to say ‘Hey, everybody sucks and I’m great!’ But I love doing this, and at some point you go ‘OK, It’s not my time right now and I got to figure something out’ And when it’s time, that’s when I must go out there and make as huge of an impact as I can and let everyone know ‘I dare you to follow that, I dare you try something better.’ And when they don’t (counter or match what I’m doing in the ring) I’m very outspoken about it and it can get me into very hot water (with the company). Then you never know where we’re going. Everybody can be just so outspoken about taller guys, and guys like Randy Orton being the face of the WWE, the WWE Championship. I dare you to put me in a back alley with Randy Orton or someone like that. I guarantee I’m not afraid of someone taller.”

This is the part were someone posts something complaining about a person complaining about someone complaining about people complaining about a wrestling complaint.

WE IWC NOW.

Back
Top Bottom