WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

What's the point of a title defense at a house show? Ain't no title gunna change hands off screen
laugh.gif

All hell would break lose if Cena showed up to the RR with the title and no one knew how it happened except for a couple hundreds Penn State students

If you need a way to stream the WWE Network, here's a refurb Roku for $30 shipped:
http://slickdeals.net/f/6644788-roku-2-hd-streaming-player-refurbished-30-ac-free-shipping?src=pdw

Just bought a Rokus 2 1080p for my sons room, these things are pretty awesome for the price.

I got rid of the cable box in his room and just use the Time Warner app and he gets every channel again.

He's 6yrs old and loves watching wrestling with me every monday. I be hittin him with body slams, rock bottoms, suplexes etc. on the bed and he loves it.

cant wait for the Network so i can show him and school him on the ol school werestlers.

Hes a huge Daniel Bryan fan, those YES chants defenitely catch on.

Last edited:
If you need a way to stream the WWE Network, here's a refurb Roku for $30 shipped:
http://slickdeals.net/f/6644788-roku-2-hd-streaming-player-refurbished-30-ac-free-shipping?src=pdw

Just bought a Rokus 2 1080p for my sons room, these things are pretty awesome for the price.

I got rid of the cable box in his room and just use the Time Warner app and he gets every channel again.

He's 6yrs old and loves watching wrestling with me every monday. I be hittin him with body slams, rock bottoms, suplexes etc. on the bed and he loves it.

cant wait for the Network so i can show him and school him on the ol school werestlers.

Hes a huge Daniel Bryan fan, those YES chants defenitely catch on.
Your son's on the right path.

If Bryan is in and wins the Rumble, I might just give something away to a random member in here as well. Like a couple of DVD's. That's how unlikely he is to win/stoked I'd be if he did. Someone remind me in case it does happen and I forget.

Last edited:
Wish The Ryback would stop hurting people. I have been thoroughly amused by his bully/trolling character and would like to see more. Get him away from Axel too.

Back
Top Bottom