WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

Rey
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
the avy and comment
laugh.gif

Hey, WWE went smart and logical and had Miz win. Who would've thought??? How directionless is Rey though :lol ? Reminds me of when he was tried to Raw, faced Santino, then quietly went back to SD and feuded with Kane. At this point he should try to help Sin Cara get over in a tag team. Or have Hunico just manhandle both of them and start pushing him.

As much as I hate seeing Sheamus I like seeing his matches.

I'm glad Mysterio lost, hopefully this means a Sin Cara / Mysterio tag team.

Last edited:
If he wants to put someone through a table, does ADR go for the regular announce team or the Spanish announce team?..

Del Rio needs to take some lessons on properly applying the armbar from Ronda Rousey.  She would have made Sheamus tap.

As much as I hate seeing Sheamus I like seeing his matches.

Yea same here. I think he's good in the ring, but his character, maaaan, he's gotten overly cheesy in the past couple of months. I think he got super cheesy after his feud with Wade Barrett.

ADR is comin' out on Raw tomorrow and accusing the ref of being racist..

Del Rio brought Ricardo into the ring.  Ricardo distracted the ref and tried to toss his shoe to Del Rio, but it went to Sheamus.  Sheamus knocked Del Rio out with the show.  He pinned Del Rio, who got his foot clearly on the ropes but the ref didn't see it.  After the 3 count, Sheamus knocked Del Rio's foot off the rope. Sheamus won the match.  Del Rio argued with the ref afterwards.

I don't understand this finish at all.  Also notable that there are a LOT of boos for Sheamus.

Back
Top Bottom