WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

ADR is one hell of a wrestler but his gimmick is too stale and I actually have grown to enjoy Sheamus

only thing I can think of happening is AJ seeing a replay - restarting the match and then Del Rio winning but being spent and then Ziggler cashing in

haven't watched in a very long time. tuned in 
embarassed.gif
fixed

god I hate that they are using the term "tap out" now; does Brock profit somehow off that word? probably in his contract

god I hate that they are using the term "tap out" now; does Brock profit somehow off that word? probably in his contract
theyve been using the term 'tap out' since Ken Shamrock joined in '97

Last edited:
PTP suck but so do Kofi and R-Truth as a tag team

Kofi needs to ditch this gimmick already; I feel like John "Cool Runnings" Candy *RIP should be his manager

Your Brock hatred clouds your opinion.  WWE has always used tap out.  And Brock has no affiliation with Tapout brand.

Your Brock hatred clouds your opinion.  WWE has always used tap out.  And Brock has no affiliation with Tapout brand.

I really do hate Brock; his return is terrible but I guess I can't blame him...Vince :{

people like the Rock and Brock are great for the short term but thinking long term they hurt the product

Last edited:
It has been a pretty straight forward PPV so far. Not bad but not great either. Looks like we may get one squash match before the main two.

Back
Top Bottom