WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

what the hell was the point of showing HHH for 10 mins in the ring and walking up the ramp? He's not retiring, that's not his last match...all it shows is that he lost...seemed pointless
I think they were expecting a very different crowd reaction.  And they were playing it up that this may be the end of HHH.

HHH isnt gonna retire. Cena lost to Rock and there wasnt any negative outta that. Cant wait to see how far this goes for HHH. I do expect HBK to come back with a response as well.

This reaction to HHH is legit crazy.  I can't believe what I'm hearing.  You Tapped Out chants and boos.  You know WWE wasn't expecting that.

I don't know if being in LA has anything to do with that reaction, but you have to remember that HHH has never and will never be HBK, Taker, Rock, Foley, nor Austin.

Makes Shawn being involved a separate storyline now wouldnt it if WWE was smart. Cause then it was meaningless for him to get hurt

HHH putting somebody over :eek :eek :eek :eek

But ends PPV putting all attention on himself knowing this isn't his last match :lol . Why didnt they have Brock beat the hell out of HHH after the match?? WWE had a perfect chance to build Brock back up to the monster he should have been from the start. He could have beat the hell out of HHH and have the ppv ended with HHH going out on a stretcher or something since it seems like they trying to phase HHH off of tv..for now that is.

I wish they would just open pandoras box and make it a big deal that HHH asks HBK to get involved whenever he has a big match and HBK is alway uneasy about it. It will not happen though.

What are the odds that Lesnar and Heyman celebrate tomorrow night and then the gong hits with Taker coming out to avenge HHH.

If there was ever a time I can say Cena had a better match then HHH it would be tonight. Cena/Brock at Extreme Rules took a s**t all over this match.

the match wasn't bad but the way the WWE had to mention 384573992 times about HHH's arm; apparently in a suit it breaks MUCH quicker

Steph is gonna be tapping out tonight

HHH should be ashamed of himself.. Match was weak..

match was weak but just the fact they let Brock win (even though I hate him being back); it will at least set up a decent Rock vs. Brock WM match assuming that is what we are building for

What are the odds that Lesnar and Heyman celebrate tomorrow night and then the gong hits with Taker coming out to avenge HHH.

told my brother that....I personally want to see Hells Gate on Brock....

Overall ok PPV....still laughing on how Punk threw Cena out after he did the AA on show....

Last edited:
This sets up more of an opportunity to see Brock/Taker at mania then Brock/Rocky. Taker and Brock both beat HHH. Just sets a stone. Not a big one but still.

I just don't see Brock facing the Deadman though.....but the American Bada**???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom