WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

Yeah the match should have been longer. I missed most of that because I went to the bathroom. Come back to hear MVP's music

smh, if they would have cut that dumb 5 minute DX promo in the beginning, and this 5 minute dumb Raw Guest Host video Package, I'm sure they could have putKofi Kingston for a match.

boo birds for nancy o dell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm glad they gave MVP and Swagger some time. I'm surprised MVP won. Swagger went for a running Vaderbomb. MVP got his knees up. He hit the runningyakuza kick followed by the Playmaker for the win.

Do we really need a video package about the guest hosts of Raw? If you ordered Summerslam, you obviously already know.

And I don't exactly consider Luke Perry and Freddie Prinze Jr "huge" celebrities.

Jericho/Show vs Cryme Tyme up now.

hmm new music must mean this team is stickin around and probably holdin onto the straps

I don't see MVP being anything more than a mid-carder in the WWE unless something drastic happens with his character.

i said it before and ill say it again if MVP EVER wants to elevate he needs to turn heel i HATE his face character.

damn i wonder what jericho/edge music woulda sounded like. i'm sure it woulda been
pimp.gif

Expecting good things from Jericho and JTG in this match. JTG is definitely underrated in the ring.

i can't take cryme tyme seriously rockin' timbs and jeans to the ring...they can do better than that smh

MVP as a face main eventer can work, but he needs a new finisher. Somethin' like an RKO, where it can pull it off quick.

Back
Top Bottom