WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

laugh.gif
JTG is the worker of this team. Shad is still a tad green.

So, browsing on wikipedia, I look at the page for Cryme Tyme and here is what it says concerning the mini bio of both members:
The team consists of Shad Gaspard (born Shad Chad Javier Jesus Roman Chittick Gaspard on January 13, 1981)[sup][3][/sup], JTG (born Jayson Paul on December 10, 1984)[sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup] along with their manager, Eve Torres.
Is that Shad's real name?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I WAS gonna say that the match was better than I expected until the Big Show punch. JTG needs to be a singles wrestler. He does all of the work during thematch anyways

Originally Posted by cosuna

I WAS gonna say that time was better than I expected until the Big Show punch. JTG needs to be a singles wrestler. He does all of the work during the match anyways

co-sign. Dude could be great as a singles wrestler.

I hope Breaking Point does horribly, and hopefully that shows WWE management never to come up with such a terrible idea for a PPV.

i just tuned in because i was eating dinner and babysitting my nephew for a bit

is it worth it to catch a replay of the first hour?

The real winners are Cryme Tyme, because they got mut rub from established stars. I like Show and Jericho, because they're gonna elevate others, anddevelop stars.

Back
Top Bottom