X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Fassbender is that dude.....definately one of my favorite actors now after that performance

Fassbender is that dude.....definately one of my favorite actors now after that performance

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Alex summers isnt older that cylops ( scott summers ) right??

Right. He is the Middle Child. Cyclops, then Havok, then Vulcan.
eek.gif
  I didn't even know there was another sibling.

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Alex summers isnt older that cylops ( scott summers ) right??

Right. He is the Middle Child. Cyclops, then Havok, then Vulcan.
eek.gif
  I didn't even know there was another sibling.

Loved the movie. Thought the minor tweaks would defer me from enjoying but it wasn't a big deal.

Like Moira McTaggert being American and not Scottish, and being a CIA agent, and not being a doctor. Just one example. 

I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Loved the movie. Thought the minor tweaks would defer me from enjoying but it wasn't a big deal.

Like Moira McTaggert being American and not Scottish, and being a CIA agent, and not being a doctor. Just one example. 

I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I love all the pre-release opinions in this thread. It reminds me of the time heath ledger was confirmed to play the joker.

I love all the pre-release opinions in this thread. It reminds me of the time heath ledger was confirmed to play the joker.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Completely different. People didn't think Ledger could do it while this movie was still filming a 2 months before it was released. I think they also advertised the movie horribly, the stills that were released weren't very good and the mutants chosen were all terrible (which for the most part is true like Havok having hoolah hoop powers and Beast running as fast as Quiksilver). 
TDK was advertised well and even if Ledger was horrible, it would have still made so much money and a big success. Ledger did surpass everyones expectations. 

Completely different. People didn't think Ledger could do it while this movie was still filming a 2 months before it was released. I think they also advertised the movie horribly, the stills that were released weren't very good and the mutants chosen were all terrible (which for the most part is true like Havok having hoolah hoop powers and Beast running as fast as Quiksilver). 
TDK was advertised well and even if Ledger was horrible, it would have still made so much money and a big success. Ledger did surpass everyones expectations. 

Blame that on Fox's marketing.  It didn't look like much in the beginning.  I think a number of us didn't even know there was an Xmen movie coming out.
All the criticism for Heath probably wasn't based on his acting ability but him not doing any dark roles and portraying a gay cowboy previously.  Now nt thinks he had the g.o.a.t. movie role of all time.

Blame that on Fox's marketing.  It didn't look like much in the beginning.  I think a number of us didn't even know there was an Xmen movie coming out.
All the criticism for Heath probably wasn't based on his acting ability but him not doing any dark roles and portraying a gay cowboy previously.  Now nt thinks he had the g.o.a.t. movie role of all time.

Saw it yesterday night. I really enjoyed it. I'm not a die hard fan and the movie was still easy to follow. I think the storyline was great. There were good action scenes, it just lacked funny jokes. The best was Logan's cameo.

Saw it yesterday night. I really enjoyed it. I'm not a die hard fan and the movie was still easy to follow. I think the storyline was great. There were good action scenes, it just lacked funny jokes. The best was Logan's cameo.

I agree with you guys. Perhaps I made the wrong comparison. I just thought it was funny how night and day everyones opinions were.

I agree with you guys. Perhaps I made the wrong comparison. I just thought it was funny how night and day everyones opinions were.

^ ^ ^
I got to admit, I was on that hater wagon too. I wasn't even going to see it on midnight showing.
The only redeeming thing for me was January Jones as Emma Frost but she turned out to be one of the worst part of the movie.
And after it got good reviews, I decided to watch it on midnight release and wasn't disappointed at all.

So far, comic movies are 2 for 2 for me. Next up, Green Lantern, which I have a feeling won't be as good but I'm staying optimistic.

^ ^ ^
I got to admit, I was on that hater wagon too. I wasn't even going to see it on midnight showing.
The only redeeming thing for me was January Jones as Emma Frost but she turned out to be one of the worst part of the movie.
And after it got good reviews, I decided to watch it on midnight release and wasn't disappointed at all.

So far, comic movies are 2 for 2 for me. Next up, Green Lantern, which I have a feeling won't be as good but I'm staying optimistic.

Originally Posted by RFX45

all the water scenes, were filmed in San Pedro, where im from. those are the parts they were still filming

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(the part with ll the boats and that island, the water bay was shot at cabrillo beach, like all the fly overs and stuff in the helicopter)

Originally Posted by RFX45

all the water scenes, were filmed in San Pedro, where im from. those are the parts they were still filming

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(the part with ll the boats and that island, the water bay was shot at cabrillo beach, like all the fly overs and stuff in the helicopter)

Back
Top Bottom