X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

First off. How in the hell do you have Russia in the movie and not introduce Colossus
laugh.gif

Other then that loved it...
or Omega Red

A cameo by either of these guys would've been awesome but you guys have to remember the time period in which the movie takes place. Collosus would've been only a kid, same goes for Omega Red. I mean...Collosus was only like a teenage in x3(?).

When it comes down to these kind of movies its so hard because the writers have to make sure its believable in a sense that it could happen in our world, but keep characteristics and powers true to the characters. I mean a guy from Russia that has long blonde hair, wears a red suit, and has tentacles? I would've loved it but they're trying to make a movie everyone can enjoy. A character like Omega Red would've been so beyond crazy especially since almost all the mutants in this movie were hiding their real identities or being held prisoners for being different.
Yeah it would of been nice to see Omega but wasn't he basically the russian version of captain america. "super soldier" so it wasnt like he was born that way.

Already looking fwd to the next one
pimp.gif

First off. How in the hell do you have Russia in the movie and not introduce Colossus
laugh.gif

or Omega Red

A cameo by either of these guys would've been awesome but you guys have to remember the time period in which the movie takes place. Collosus would've been only a kid, same goes for Omega Red. I mean...Collosus was only like a teenage in x3(?).

When it comes down to these kind of movies its so hard because the writers have to make sure its believable in a sense that it could happen in our world, but keep characteristics and powers true to the characters. I mean a guy from Russia that has long blonde hair, wears a red suit, and has tentacles? I would've loved it but they're trying to make a movie everyone can enjoy. A character like Omega Red would've been so beyond crazy especially since almost all the mutants in this movie were hiding their real identities or being held prisoners for being different.
Yeah it would of been nice to see Omega but wasn't he basically the russian version of captain america. "super soldier" so it wasnt like he was born that way.

Already looking fwd to the next one
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

or Omega Red

Although what you said is true, you gotta also consider that Alex Summers was in this.  Soooo the only thing I can say about it is "anything can happen".

laugh.gif

or Omega Red

Although what you said is true, you gotta also consider that Alex Summers was in this.  Soooo the only thing I can say about it is "anything can happen".

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

or Omega Red

Well maybe if you had read my other post you would already had seen that I commented on that exact thing. Go read.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

or Omega Red

Well maybe if you had read my other post you would already had seen that I commented on that exact thing. Go read.
tongue.gif

This movie was great, i was dissapointed there wasnt a secret ending like all other marvel movies. I guess there didnt need to be because it was the prequel. But they still left a huge gap in the time line till the first movie.

This movie was great, i was dissapointed there wasnt a secret ending like all other marvel movies. I guess there didnt need to be because it was the prequel. But they still left a huge gap in the time line till the first movie.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by jbone2308

This.  But Thor was just ok, I was impressed with Chris' portrayal of Thor I thought he captured the character.  

Loki definitely stole the movie for me. I mean Hemsworths Thor was pretty good but Hiddlestons Loki was awesome, on the same level as Fassbenders Magneto. Hiddlestons manerrisms, facial expressions and how he dlivered his lines was just great. He didn't even have to speak in som scenes but he still stole it. 

No, Fassbenders acting was superior.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by jbone2308

This.  But Thor was just ok, I was impressed with Chris' portrayal of Thor I thought he captured the character.  

Loki definitely stole the movie for me. I mean Hemsworths Thor was pretty good but Hiddlestons Loki was awesome, on the same level as Fassbenders Magneto. Hiddlestons manerrisms, facial expressions and how he dlivered his lines was just great. He didn't even have to speak in som scenes but he still stole it. 

No, Fassbenders acting was superior.

just saw it. besides all the discontinuity and killing the black guy before he even got a hance to fight its was alright

just saw it. besides all the discontinuity and killing the black guy before he even got a hance to fight its was alright

Originally Posted by oidreez

Just watched the movie
pimp.gif
not gonna lie I thought about that stereotype type too
laugh.gif
wolverines cameo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

Just watched the movie
pimp.gif
not gonna lie I thought about that stereotype type too
laugh.gif
wolverines cameo
laugh.gif

1. j671 wrote:

Wolverine cameo? Fill me in!...ummmmm no ayo..lol

Spoiler [+]
Magneto and Xavier are out recruiting mutants for the team. They approach Wolverine at a bar and introduce themselves and Wolverine just straight tells them to "Go @%$# Yourselves."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

1. j671 wrote:

Spoiler [+]
Magneto and Xavier are out recruiting mutants for the team. They approach Wolverine at a bar and introduce themselves and Wolverine just straight tells them to "Go @%$# Yourselves."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

1. j671 wrote:

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Had me rolling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

1. j671 wrote:

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Had me rolling
laugh.gif

Did anybody notice....
Spoiler [+]
William Stryker's father was second in command in the CIA

Back
Top Bottom