X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Originally Posted by RFX45

^ ^ ^
I got to admit, I was on that hater wagon too. I wasn't even going to see it on midnight showing.
The only redeeming thing for me was January Jones as Emma Frost but she turned out to be one of the worst part of the movie.
And after it got good reviews, I decided to watch it on midnight release and wasn't disappointed at all.

So far, comic movies are 2 for 2 for me. Next up, Green Lantern, which I have a feeling won't be as good but I'm staying optimistic.
This.  But Thor was just ok, I was impressed with Chris' portrayal of Thor I thought he captured the character.  I have a feeling I will be placing Captain America as the best Marvel movie above this one.  2012 can't come fast enough!  Spidey, Batman, and Superman!
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

^ ^ ^
I got to admit, I was on that hater wagon too. I wasn't even going to see it on midnight showing.
The only redeeming thing for me was January Jones as Emma Frost but she turned out to be one of the worst part of the movie.
And after it got good reviews, I decided to watch it on midnight release and wasn't disappointed at all.

So far, comic movies are 2 for 2 for me. Next up, Green Lantern, which I have a feeling won't be as good but I'm staying optimistic.
This.  But Thor was just ok, I was impressed with Chris' portrayal of Thor I thought he captured the character.  I have a feeling I will be placing Captain America as the best Marvel movie above this one.  2012 can't come fast enough!  Spidey, Batman, and Superman!
embarassed.gif

Just came back from seeing it and I was nothing but impressed. The story line kept me interested and the acting only helped. This is definitely my favorite X-Men, so far
pimp.gif

Just came back from seeing it and I was nothing but impressed. The story line kept me interested and the acting only helped. This is definitely my favorite X-Men, so far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

This.  But Thor was just ok, I was impressed with Chris' portrayal of Thor I thought he captured the character.  

Loki definitely stole the movie for me. I mean Hemsworths Thor was pretty good but Hiddlestons Loki was awesome, on the same level as Fassbenders Magneto. Hiddlestons manerrisms, facial expressions and how he dlivered his lines was just great. He didn't even have to speak in som scenes but he still stole it. 

Originally Posted by jbone2308

This.  But Thor was just ok, I was impressed with Chris' portrayal of Thor I thought he captured the character.  

Loki definitely stole the movie for me. I mean Hemsworths Thor was pretty good but Hiddlestons Loki was awesome, on the same level as Fassbenders Magneto. Hiddlestons manerrisms, facial expressions and how he dlivered his lines was just great. He didn't even have to speak in som scenes but he still stole it. 

First off. How in the hell do you have Russia in the movie and not introduce Colossus
laugh.gif

Other then that loved it...

First off. How in the hell do you have Russia in the movie and not introduce Colossus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Alex summers isnt older that cylops ( scott summers ) right??

Right. He is the Middle Child. Cyclops, then Havok, then Vulcan.

This is correct. But you gotta think they messed up with this...Cyclops was shown in the scene where X is using cerebro looking for mutants. It was the same boy cyclops they used in the previous movie(i forgot if it was x2 or 3) along with the same girl used for storm. For it to be a stand alone movie this move and the Logan appearance threw off the timeline. Either way, Cyclops would've been a kid in this time period. Alex Summers is supposed to Scott's younger brother but I think they screwed that up and he'll end up being his father if anything.
grin.gif

This is correct. But you gotta think they messed up with this...Cyclops was shown in the scene where X is using cerebro looking for mutants. It was the same boy cyclops they used in the previous movie(i forgot if it was x2 or 3) along with the same girl used for storm. For it to be a stand alone movie this move and the Logan appearance threw off the timeline. Either way, Cyclops would've been a kid in this time period. Alex Summers is supposed to Scott's younger brother but I think they screwed that up and he'll end up being his father if anything.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

grin.gif

good points.  they kinda messed up on that.

Originally Posted by xtianp

grin.gif

good points.  they kinda messed up on that.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

off topic but is thor good? i havent checked that out yet
I actually heard it was pretty good...haven't seen it though.  
Real good movie.  Here's the thread

Actually, both this and the Thor thread has a lot of "surprised positivity" from people who've seen them.  I suggest you check Thor out

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

off topic but is thor good? i havent checked that out yet
I actually heard it was pretty good...haven't seen it though.  
Real good movie.  Here's the thread

Actually, both this and the Thor thread has a lot of "surprised positivity" from people who've seen them.  I suggest you check Thor out

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

or Omega Red

A cameo by either of these guys would've been awesome but you guys have to remember the time period in which the movie takes place. Collosus would've been only a kid, same goes for Omega Red. I mean...Collosus was only like a teenage in x3(?).

When it comes down to these kind of movies its so hard because the writers have to make sure its believable in a sense that it could happen in our world, but keep characteristics and powers true to the characters. I mean a guy from Russia that has long blonde hair, wears a red suit, and has tentacles? I would've loved it but they're trying to make a movie everyone can enjoy. A character like Omega Red would've been so beyond crazy especially since almost all the mutants in this movie were hiding their real identities or being held prisoners for being different.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

or Omega Red

A cameo by either of these guys would've been awesome but you guys have to remember the time period in which the movie takes place. Collosus would've been only a kid, same goes for Omega Red. I mean...Collosus was only like a teenage in x3(?).

When it comes down to these kind of movies its so hard because the writers have to make sure its believable in a sense that it could happen in our world, but keep characteristics and powers true to the characters. I mean a guy from Russia that has long blonde hair, wears a red suit, and has tentacles? I would've loved it but they're trying to make a movie everyone can enjoy. A character like Omega Red would've been so beyond crazy especially since almost all the mutants in this movie were hiding their real identities or being held prisoners for being different.

Back
Top Bottom