X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

I was also thinking, why didn't they give Agent Zero (their best agent / shooter whatever) the bullets Stryker had? Wouldn't it have made sense if theywanted to get Wolverine?

Originally Posted by truestt

I was also thinking, why didn't they give Agent Zero (their best agent / shooter whatever) the bullets Stryker had? Wouldn't it have made sense if they wanted to get Wolverine?
The bullets were a last resort. Agent Zero had already been killed

Cable better be in this supposed Deadpool movie. And Weasel too...and they better argue and fight over junk food...and he better talk like this...The wholemovie...

And those wrist swords gotta go...They gonna tell us that Wade Wilson had bone swords that came out of his wrists from the get go? With Wolverine, itsunderstandable why he got the adamantium claws (he was born with the claws). So they stapped in some extra bones (That retract) and then filled him withadamantium too?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hollywood and its stupid writers/directors always trying outdo what is already GREATNESS.
I'm talking about you Brett Ratner !!

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

So was Wolverine ALWAYS able to block the Optic Blast with his claws
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't think so. In the story line where Apocalypse ruled the world, Cyclops actually blasted off one of Wolverines hands (adamantium and all). I think Iremember that but its been a looooong while since I have even seen that comic.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

And those wrist swords gotta go...They gonna tell us that Wade Wilson had bone swords that came out of his wrists from the get go? With Wolverine, its understandable why he got the adamantium claws (he was born with the claws). So they stapped in some extra bones (That retract) and then filled him with adamantium too?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats Hollywood for ya
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by truestt

I was also thinking, why didn't they give Agent Zero (their best agent / shooter whatever) the bullets Stryker had? Wouldn't it have made sense if they wanted to get Wolverine?
The bullets were a last resort. Agent Zero had already been killed

No...didn't they show the bullets while Stryker and the Doc were still in the lab. Zero was killed later on.

I hate the directors/writers comments after the movie comes out and it sucks. But beforehand they're all eager and hyped and $%#.

"Well...We had to write and design like this and that cause Fox wanted it that way...our balls were in a vice-grip and we couldn't do much about thatand that's why our film sucked"

Your films suck cause you suck! I'm talking about you again, BrettRatner!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look at me...I'm mad doggy.

Hey_

I hate the directors/writers comments after the movie comes out and it sucks. But beforehand they're all eager and hyped and $%#.

"Well...We had to write and design like this and that cause Fox wanted it that way...our balls were in a vice-grip and we couldn't do much about that and that's why our film sucked"

Your films suck cause you suck! I'm talking about you again, Brett Ratner!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look at me...I'm mad doggy.

Imho, if Gavin had been left alone, we'd have received a great movie.

No matter what the critical/financial outcome, I hope Gavin makes films for quite some time.

Julius F. Wrek

Cable better be in this supposed Deadpool movie. And Weasel too...and they better argue and fight over junk food...and he better talk like this...The whole movie...

And those wrist swords gotta go...They gonna tell us that Wade Wilson had bone swords that came out of his wrists from the get go? With Wolverine, its understandable why he got the adamantium claws (he was born with the claws). So they stapped in some extra bones (That retract) and then filled him with adamantium too?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hollywood and its stupid writers/directors always trying outdo what is already GREATNESS.
laugh.gif
It's nice to know someone shares my hate of Brett Ratner.

I also agree with Julius Wrek, I would have liked to see the film Gavin would/could have made.

Oh well, I've stopped being surprised or disappointed when the big screen adaptations of my favorites characters fails to deliver, it's happened toooften. I saw the movie yesterday, it wasn't the worst thing in the world, but ehh... just didn't do it for me. Disappointed with what happened withDeadpool, wanted more Gambit, etc.

Hey_

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Cable better be in this supposed Deadpool movie. And Weasel too...and they better argue and fight over junk food...and he better talk like this...The whole movie...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It's nice to know someone shares my hate of Brett Ratner.

I also agree with Julius Wrek, I would have liked to see the film Gavin would/could have made.

Oh well, I've stopped being surprised or disappointed when the big screen adaptations of my favorites characters fails to deliver, it's happened too often. I saw the movie yesterday, it wasn't the worst thing in the world, but ehh... just didn't do it for me. Disappointed with what happened with Deadpool, wanted more Gambit, etc.

I'll enlist in that army as well.

Julius F. Wrek

Man this year so far all of the big movies have been busts:

First Watchmen, no Wolverine.

Seriously hope Transformers 2 and G.I. Joe don't suck .

im surprised nobpdy brought up that corny scene with Wolverine and Blob fight
smh.gif
And who exatly was Will.i.am supposed to be?

NT, you done did it. You've convinced me not to watch this movie. My girl and I are opting for "The Soloist" now. Is this movie even good enoughfor a rental one day?

Hey_

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

We still got Termintor: Salvation and Star Trek too.

Heard a reveiw of Star Trek on spill.com, pretty positive.

I'd like to see the animated movie, "Battle for Terra".

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

We still got Termintor: Salvation and Star Trek too.

Heard a reveiw of Star Trek on spill.com, pretty positive.

I'd like to see the animated movie, "Battle for Terra".

Julius F. Wrek
Star Trek got great reviews from At The Movies. Battle for Terra got killed though.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

im surprised nobpdy brought up that corny scene with Wolverine and Blob fight
smh.gif
And who exatly was Will.i.am supposed to be?
John Wraith

i thought the movie was pretty good. there's still a whole bunch of other movies this year. its gonna be a blast.

Back
Top Bottom