XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Decided to Prestige and truck it all the way to atleast 9th...
As much as i know its gonna be tedious and annoyin to keep gettin Ghost Pro as fast as possible...but Im still gonna try to keep goin... 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

As much as i know its gonna be tedious and annoyin to keep gettin Ghost Pro as fast as possible...but Im still gonna try to keep goin... 
I'll be going into Prestige all the way it 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I'll be going into Prestige all the way it 

got put into a modded lobby yesterday , it was a fast mode lobby, and i now in mw2 if you got put in one you were "infected" but it was over after one game
ohwell.gif

got put into a modded lobby yesterday , it was a fast mode lobby, and i now in mw2 if you got put in one you were "infected" but it was over after one game
ohwell.gif

So sick of being put into games of 2 on 3 in team deathmatch and nobody else joins.... SMH X 1000

So sick of being put into games of 2 on 3 in team deathmatch and nobody else joins.... SMH X 1000

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

one match they put me by myself against 4 others. i tied the game, it was so boring.

i dnt even go into TDM now that CTF is where its at and the occasional S&D

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

one match they put me by myself against 4 others. i tied the game, it was so boring.

i dnt even go into TDM now that CTF is where its at and the occasional S&D

Also I hate how I always end up playing the same map twice in a row. Why do they even give you the option to vote for the same map right after you play it...

Also I hate how I always end up playing the same map twice in a row. Why do they even give you the option to vote for the same map right after you play it...

I looked over the list of changes, no mention of gun tuning/nerfing but its obvious the g11 isn't as deadly as it was pre-patch. Chopper gunner isn't even worth it anymore.

I looked over the list of changes, no mention of gun tuning/nerfing but its obvious the g11 isn't as deadly as it was pre-patch. Chopper gunner isn't even worth it anymore.

Since the sniping got a little better, i thought i'd try it again. Here's my weak quick scoping...

Since the sniping got a little better, i thought i'd try it again. Here's my weak quick scoping...

Back
Top Bottom