XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by xblaze23

9 and you know I had to file share that Havana game.

You hesitated and that kill you thought you had became an assist.

indifferent.gif

Wassup wit people trippin about the no mic thing? I dont have a mic but I guarantee ill be at the top of the scoreboard every game. It's not like dudes have down syndrome and can't comprehend what's goin on unless they have a mic.

Oh well im pickin up some turtle beaches after this weekend. Tested them out and they're
pimp.gif

Wassup wit people trippin about the no mic thing? I dont have a mic but I guarantee ill be at the top of the scoreboard every game. It's not like dudes have down syndrome and can't comprehend what's goin on unless they have a mic.

Oh well im pickin up some turtle beaches after this weekend. Tested them out and they're
pimp.gif

Were those other NTers we were playing with December? Those were some pretty nice matches but I had to go since I gots to do some more last minute shopping

Were those other NTers we were playing with December? Those were some pretty nice matches but I had to go since I gots to do some more last minute shopping

Eugchkk. I'm decent. I got a mic.

Hit me with that NT message on XBL if you want to roll. I don't listen to voice messages, though.

Eugchkk. I'm decent. I got a mic.

Hit me with that NT message on XBL if you want to roll. I don't listen to voice messages, though.

Originally Posted by Carver

Nah. They werent NTers
It was a friend i met in English class this semester. Found out he liked Black ops, he added me on XBL.  And dude is apparently Friends with some big name youtubers, plus hes got friends that are friends with other youtubers .. Idk how he met all those dudes but yeah .. Theyre pretty good.

It was good games 
pimp.gif

But if i ever get into one of there parties again , ill be sure to send u an invite. 

Nah. They werent NTers
It was a friend i met in English class this semester. Found out he liked Black ops, he added me on XBL.  And dude is apparently Friends with some big name youtubers, plus hes got friends that are friends with other youtubers .. Idk how he met all those dudes but yeah .. Theyre pretty good.

It was good games 
pimp.gif

But if i ever get into one of there parties again , ill be sure to send u an invite. 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Nah. They werent NTers

It was good games 
pimp.gif

booster

Spoiler [+]
jk,
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Nah. They werent NTers

It was good games 
pimp.gif

booster

Spoiler [+]
jk,
tongue.gif

I just killed half my team with a napalm strike in Search & Destroy
eyes.gif

But I learned my lesson, so add me! GT- MaryTylerClayMo

I just killed half my team with a napalm strike in Search & Destroy
eyes.gif

But I learned my lesson, so add me! GT- MaryTylerClayMo

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Killed myself with my own SAM Turret today smh
laugh.gif
How do people manage to do this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i still dont know... You guys gotta place that thing in the open not by buildings and walls lol

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Killed myself with my own SAM Turret today smh
laugh.gif
How do people manage to do this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i still dont know... You guys gotta place that thing in the open not by buildings and walls lol

Back
Top Bottom