XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

man ive played 8 total days and im at prestige 8 level 38, i say that to say where do dudes find time to already be 14 or 15 prestiges. ran into one dude today who was a 14 and a dude who was 15th. like i dont think i could have played another 6 DAYS if i wanted too. dudes got 14 plus days of play out here.

I even turned my chick onto COD, she copped an xbox and everything so i get even more time in than i normally would but i dont think ill be there until like easter at the very earliest.

I seen a dude who got 14th almost in a tad under 7 days.. he plays nothing but ground wars and murks cats on that 8-9-11 killstreaks and he doesn't camp either

I seen a dude who got 14th almost in a tad under 7 days.. he plays nothing but ground wars and murks cats on that 8-9-11 killstreaks and he doesn't camp either

Originally Posted by Carver

The gold camo glitch is really easy to do you just need one other person and both can be level 4
laugh.gif
.. you can be a level 4 with the G11 if you wanted. There are videos up on youtube how to do it. It's easy as hell and I doubt you'll get banned unless you get enough dudes reporting you. You can even do that glitch just to get pro perks too and stay under the radar
pimp.gif

Oh word, gold camo is all you got?  

Originally Posted by Carver

The gold camo glitch is really easy to do you just need one other person and both can be level 4
laugh.gif
.. you can be a level 4 with the G11 if you wanted. There are videos up on youtube how to do it. It's easy as hell and I doubt you'll get banned unless you get enough dudes reporting you. You can even do that glitch just to get pro perks too and stay under the radar
pimp.gif

Oh word, gold camo is all you got?  

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

I gotta stop trash talking after matches/yelling at my teammates for being ******ed, just looked at my "rep" and it doesn't look to good
laugh.gif

If MS makes me change my name again then I will be using: WHITEpplSAYnggr gamertag
roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Dude i feel you, sometimes teammates are straight dumb...playing with randoms ftl!!

I don't see how people camp in Domination when the main purpose is to cap and/or control cap points...don't be campin if we down 2 flags to 1!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I gotta stop trash talking after matches/yelling at my teammates for being ******ed, just looked at my "rep" and it doesn't look to good
laugh.gif

If MS makes me change my name again then I will be using: WHITEpplSAYnggr gamertag
roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Dude i feel you, sometimes teammates are straight dumb...playing with randoms ftl!!

I don't see how people camp in Domination when the main purpose is to cap and/or control cap points...don't be campin if we down 2 flags to 1!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
When I play with my team we have a formula.

1 player camping at B flag (Defense)

2 Players running around near A or C Flag. They also help out the dude at B flag if need be (Mid Fielders)

3 players holding the line trying to pin the opposing team back at their flag (Strikers)

and never cap 3 flags unless we are in danger of losing. Capping 3 flags messes with the spawns. If you cap 2 flags only, then it's easier to trap the other team. Although I now play Demolition 99.9% of the time.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
When I play with my team we have a formula.

1 player camping at B flag (Defense)

2 Players running around near A or C Flag. They also help out the dude at B flag if need be (Mid Fielders)

3 players holding the line trying to pin the opposing team back at their flag (Strikers)

and never cap 3 flags unless we are in danger of losing. Capping 3 flags messes with the spawns. If you cap 2 flags only, then it's easier to trap the other team. Although I now play Demolition 99.9% of the time.

-The Juice

i wish everyone would look at the strategy like you do....

usually i just get dudes running around

i joined a match with kobra kai

i was placed on the other team

now, it was my first match that day, and im not even beastly at BOs...only played like 12 times...

but our team only scored 34 points...

smh.

i wish everyone would look at the strategy like you do....

usually i just get dudes running around

i joined a match with kobra kai

i was placed on the other team

now, it was my first match that day, and im not even beastly at BOs...only played like 12 times...

smh.

I installed the XBL update this morning and now im getting the Unreadable Disc error for my burned copy of Black Ops 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Pretty sure that banhammer is coming soon

I installed the XBL update this morning and now im getting the Unreadable Disc error for my burned copy of Black Ops 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Pretty sure that banhammer is coming soon

If I see anyone with a gold gun, I report them.

If you want it so bad play the game.

-kanyeshrug-

If I see anyone with a gold gun, I report them.

If you want it so bad play the game.

-kanyeshrug-

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

smh.
Damn G that sucks
laugh.gif

I got a video of me losing 32 to 150 on Firing Range, and we actually came back and won by 3 points. Craziest game I have ever played.

Everyone watch this video! The head guys at IW are making a "Call of Duty killer"

-The Juice

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

smh.
Damn G that sucks
laugh.gif

I got a video of me losing 32 to 150 on Firing Range, and we actually came back and won by 3 points. Craziest game I have ever played.

Everyone watch this video! The head guys at IW are making a "Call of Duty killer"

-The Juice

i will cop something non-COD if infinity ward is behind it.

i just dont find black ops nearly as fun as MW2...and im not alone (maybe on NT i am....)

it only sucked cause i know Tristan was smh-ing at how many times i diededed

i will cop something non-COD if infinity ward is behind it.

i just dont find black ops nearly as fun as MW2...and im not alone (maybe on NT i am....)

it only sucked cause i know Tristan was smh-ing at how many times i diededed

Back
Top Bottom