XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I got the dogs 2 days ago...but it was at the end of the round

laugh.gif

Run with hardline dude, makes it much easier. Getting dogs isn't too difficult, what kinds of guns/perks are you using?

been switching between

Famas w/ reflex sight : scavenger, hardened, marathon

and

AK47 w/ reflex sigh: scavenger, sleight of hand pro, marathon

other times I'll use the Stoner or Galil

ohwell.gif

Use the FAMAS with the extended mag + sleight of hand pro + hardline, you can't go wrong with it. The iron sight on the FAMAS is much better than the reflex or red dot sight IMO. 
THIS. Or run with the dual mags if you're not usin scavenger since it gives you double the ammo. That's what I do since I use a couple high killstreaks and run out of ammo quick since I use flack jacket on every class. Also the FAMAS recoil kicks to the upper right so if you're not pop firing try to aim a little to the left when you first shoot.

I got the dogs 2 days ago...but it was at the end of the round

laugh.gif

Run with hardline dude, makes it much easier. Getting dogs isn't too difficult, what kinds of guns/perks are you using?

been switching between

Famas w/ reflex sight : scavenger, hardened, marathon

and

AK47 w/ reflex sigh: scavenger, sleight of hand pro, marathon

other times I'll use the Stoner or Galil

ohwell.gif

Use the FAMAS with the extended mag + sleight of hand pro + hardline, you can't go wrong with it. The iron sight on the FAMAS is much better than the reflex or red dot sight IMO. 
THIS. Or run with the dual mags if you're not usin scavenger since it gives you double the ammo. That's what I do since I use a couple high killstreaks and run out of ammo quick since I use flack jacket on every class. Also the FAMAS recoil kicks to the upper right so if you're not pop firing try to aim a little to the left when you first shoot.

Flak jacket is nice i just prefer the other 3 over it.. scavenger you'll never need to pick up another gun and it's unlimited nades pretty much that's why it's probably my most used now.. hardline second because the obvious. Then you have ghost when you just want to be stealth

Flak jacket is nice i just prefer the other 3 over it.. scavenger you'll never need to pick up another gun and it's unlimited nades pretty much that's why it's probably my most used now.. hardline second because the obvious. Then you have ghost when you just want to be stealth

flak jacket is good when playing domination, demolition.
Flak jacket + Tactical insertions =
pimp.gif
you'll never abandon A, B, or C

flak jacket is good when playing domination, demolition.
Flak jacket + Tactical insertions =
pimp.gif
you'll never abandon A, B, or C

New maps are nice but they're too big.
Besides stadium. I don't get that lost in that one
laugh.gif

New maps are nice but they're too big.
Besides stadium. I don't get that lost in that one
laugh.gif

Downloading right now

But i dont think its even started. Its still "Pending" %@*!!! 
mad.gif

Its been sitting at pending for like 15mins. It hasnt even started to Download. And ive clicked Download now like 5times.

mad.gif

Downloading right now

But i dont think its even started. Its still "Pending" %@*!!! 
mad.gif

Its been sitting at pending for like 15mins. It hasnt even started to Download. And ive clicked Download now like 5times.

mad.gif

Nvm. Got it. I had to exit out of the game .... Which was weird but its DLing now.

Anyways, Ill probably be on after i get out of class ... like 3CST.

Nvm. Got it. I had to exit out of the game .... Which was weird but its DLing now.

Anyways, Ill probably be on after i get out of class ... like 3CST.

Berlin wall and stadium are cool. I dont even wanna play Discovery cause I hate those big %%+ snowy maps. IDK when these companies will learn cause no one liked derailed in MW2 and no one likes array in black ops
30t6p3b.gif

Berlin wall and stadium are cool. I dont even wanna play Discovery cause I hate those big %%+ snowy maps. IDK when these companies will learn cause no one liked derailed in MW2 and no one likes array in black ops
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom