XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

GT----SwagOnYouHeauxs

add me

i play alot...just go back and for from the internet all day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I got the dogs 2 days ago...but it was at the end of the round

laugh.gif

Run with hardline dude, makes it much easier. Getting dogs isn't too difficult, what kinds of guns/perks are you using?

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I got the dogs 2 days ago...but it was at the end of the round

laugh.gif

Run with hardline dude, makes it much easier. Getting dogs isn't too difficult, what kinds of guns/perks are you using?

Hey I would like to run with some of you guys my buddies stopped playing this and won't play till the new maps come out my GT is Lpheat22 i'm on xbox thanks fellas 

Hey I would like to run with some of you guys my buddies stopped playing this and won't play till the new maps come out my GT is Lpheat22 i'm on xbox thanks fellas 

Back in late November Microsoft announced a Black Ops double XP weekend via email newsletters – something which Treyarch knew nothing about – and subsequently announced they had got their “dates mixed up

Back in late November Microsoft announced a Black Ops double XP weekend via email newsletters – something which Treyarch knew nothing about – and subsequently announced they had got their “dates mixed up

I thought you could buy it at midnight.. I'm probably trippin. I think i'm just gonna buy my points now and then buy the MP tomorrow whenever I get on

I thought you could buy it at midnight.. I'm probably trippin. I think i'm just gonna buy my points now and then buy the MP tomorrow whenever I get on

Back
Top Bottom