XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by RocSole

2iled61.jpg
Well that clear it up

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I got the dogs 2 days ago...but it was at the end of the round

laugh.gif

Run with hardline dude, makes it much easier. Getting dogs isn't too difficult, what kinds of guns/perks are you using?

been switching between

Famas w/ reflex sight : scavenger, hardened, marathon

and

AK47 w/ reflex sigh: scavenger, sleight of hand pro, marathon

other times I'll use the Stoner or Galil

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Run with hardline dude, makes it much easier. Getting dogs isn't too difficult, what kinds of guns/perks are you using?

been switching between

and

ohwell.gif

cant wait for this +%+%. all the maps look hot especially Ascension
pimp.gif

cant wait for this +%+%. all the maps look hot especially Ascension
pimp.gif

have to wait a month for the new maps
30t6p3b.gif

damn microsoft, we are running on YOUR operating system and we get no love?

have to wait a month for the new maps
30t6p3b.gif

damn microsoft, we are running on YOUR operating system and we get no love?

laugh.gif

been switching between

and

ohwell.gif
For the first perk I used to run Ghost and Ghost only.. then it moved to Hardline. Now it's Scavenger and man it's nice to never run out of ammo and start out with 240 including the 45 in my clip(ext. mags).. I have 5 different setups 3 include Scavenger, and one Hardline and Ghost.

laugh.gif

been switching between

and

ohwell.gif
For the first perk I used to run Ghost and Ghost only.. then it moved to Hardline. Now it's Scavenger and man it's nice to never run out of ammo and start out with 240 including the 45 in my clip(ext. mags).. I have 5 different setups 3 include Scavenger, and one Hardline and Ghost.

For those who wondered how it will go when new maps come out

Hi,

I am getting some good questions on the topic of how the playlists work with First Strike. It is frankly too long to explain well in 140 characters on Twitter.

If you own First Strike you will be joined in a Lobby with others who own First-Strike (or start one). The DLC maps are set at priority slightly above the non First Strike maps. This means they will come up in rotation more frequently. Use your ability to map vote for, or against, any map. If you have First Strike, you will see a secondary tab in your Choose Map screen during Private Matches, Combat Training, System Link and related areas of the game where you can explicitly pick which map to play.

If you don't own First Strike, you will be joined in a Lobby with others who don't own First Strike (or start one). In this regard, it's similar to Modern Warfare 2. 

We try not to kick you out of a lobby if you don't have First Strike, but some exceptions are unavoidable. For example, If you join on a Friend who is playing in a non First Strike map, but who owns First Strike, when the game ends and you return to the lobby you will be kicked if the lobby votes for a First Strike map.

If you are playing in a Party with folks who don't have DLC, we will tell you. You can then play as though you don't have it. Alternatively, you remove players from your party who don't have it as you've been able to do in the past.

We have the option of a First Strike only playlist, which you won't be able to join if you don't have First Strike. We have not yet exercised this option, but are considering adding it on Friday at the start of Double XP weekend based on feedback from the community over the next 48 or 72 hours or so. I am preparing as though we will do a First Strike moshpit on Friday when Double XP starts. It's currently getting translated into the many languages the game supports. It's easy to remove (or keep) depending on feedback.

First Strike comes out "around" 2:00am PST on Feb 1. 

I say "around" because it takes time to get it out to all the content/cache servers. I can't give you a specific time because it really depends on Microsoft and how fast they cache and populate the download servers. It's not coming any earlier, or later, for any other time zones. Google "time zone conversion" and convert the above to your local time zone.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar

For those who wondered how it will go when new maps come out

Hi,

I am getting some good questions on the topic of how the playlists work with First Strike. It is frankly too long to explain well in 140 characters on Twitter.

If you own First Strike you will be joined in a Lobby with others who own First-Strike (or start one). The DLC maps are set at priority slightly above the non First Strike maps. This means they will come up in rotation more frequently. Use your ability to map vote for, or against, any map. If you have First Strike, you will see a secondary tab in your Choose Map screen during Private Matches, Combat Training, System Link and related areas of the game where you can explicitly pick which map to play.

If you don't own First Strike, you will be joined in a Lobby with others who don't own First Strike (or start one). In this regard, it's similar to Modern Warfare 2. 

We try not to kick you out of a lobby if you don't have First Strike, but some exceptions are unavoidable. For example, If you join on a Friend who is playing in a non First Strike map, but who owns First Strike, when the game ends and you return to the lobby you will be kicked if the lobby votes for a First Strike map.

If you are playing in a Party with folks who don't have DLC, we will tell you. You can then play as though you don't have it. Alternatively, you remove players from your party who don't have it as you've been able to do in the past.

We have the option of a First Strike only playlist, which you won't be able to join if you don't have First Strike. We have not yet exercised this option, but are considering adding it on Friday at the start of Double XP weekend based on feedback from the community over the next 48 or 72 hours or so. I am preparing as though we will do a First Strike moshpit on Friday when Double XP starts. It's currently getting translated into the many languages the game supports. It's easy to remove (or keep) depending on feedback.

First Strike comes out "around" 2:00am PST on Feb 1. 

I say "around" because it takes time to get it out to all the content/cache servers. I can't give you a specific time because it really depends on Microsoft and how fast they cache and populate the download servers. It's not coming any earlier, or later, for any other time zones. Google "time zone conversion" and convert the above to your local time zone.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar

Originally Posted by Carver

Word. u ran Ghost ALL THEE TIME. Now i usually start the game off using a Hardline Class. If the other team is calling in mad spy planes/air support othen ill switch to the Ghost class. Or at the start of a new prestige ill almost always run ghost cause i feel like gettin the Pro perk is a MUST (for me) but once i get that ... Hardline usually is my starter perk for most games.
Carver - You tryna run on the new maps son?

Word. u ran Ghost ALL THEE TIME. Now i usually start the game off using a Hardline Class. If the other team is calling in mad spy planes/air support othen ill switch to the Ghost class. Or at the start of a new prestige ill almost always run ghost cause i feel like gettin the Pro perk is a MUST (for me) but once i get that ... Hardline usually is my starter perk for most games.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I'll be on tomorrow I'm almost sure of it.. My bad we only played one game Saturday
laugh.gif
. My girl came over and we were going to moa

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I'll be on tomorrow I'm almost sure of it.. My bad we only played one game Saturday
laugh.gif
. My girl came over and we were going to moa

laugh.gif

been switching between

and

ohwell.gif

Use the FAMAS with the extended mag + sleight of hand pro + hardline, you can't go wrong with it. The iron sight on the FAMAS is much better than the reflex or red dot sight IMO. 

laugh.gif

been switching between

and

ohwell.gif

Use the FAMAS with the extended mag + sleight of hand pro + hardline, you can't go wrong with it. The iron sight on the FAMAS is much better than the reflex or red dot sight IMO. 

the M16 w/ACOG is filthy, if i feel like runnin around i go with the Mac 11 w/grip and Python w/ACOG

i run with Ghost/Sleight of Hand/Marathon all on pro.

usually if i feel like my team is just straight owning i run around with Tomahawks/And Crossbows or Ballistic knives

the M16 w/ACOG is filthy, if i feel like runnin around i go with the Mac 11 w/grip and Python w/ACOG

i run with Ghost/Sleight of Hand/Marathon all on pro.

usually if i feel like my team is just straight owning i run around with Tomahawks/And Crossbows or Ballistic knives

Quoted for Truth.. Perk 1 slot you can't go wrong with Ghost, Hardline, or Scavenger really. I only turn Ghost on if I know the other team is getting mad spy planes other than that it's Scavenger or Hardline 

Quoted for Truth.. Perk 1 slot you can't go wrong with Ghost, Hardline, or Scavenger really. I only turn Ghost on if I know the other team is getting mad spy planes other than that it's Scavenger or Hardline 

i think i use scavenger on all my classes. i like to spray and pray most of the time so you run out of ammo quick.

i think i use scavenger on all my classes. i like to spray and pray most of the time so you run out of ammo quick.

Back
Top Bottom