XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Lag blows like no other. How can people shoot around corners? I swear the bullets are heat-seaking!! Stupid lag?!?!

Lag blows like no other. How can people shoot around corners? I swear the bullets are heat-seaking!! Stupid lag?!?!

Originally Posted by dubchester

Mannnnnnnn, this happens way to often.. I walk around a corner and die because the dudes bullet curved or something. I started playing wired again and it feels better it may just be an illusion

Originally Posted by dubchester

Mannnnnnnn, this happens way to often.. I walk around a corner and die because the dudes bullet curved or something. I started playing wired again and it feels better it may just be an illusion

Originally Posted by Tha Roc
Son, i gotta ask this.. Why were you going SOOOOOOOO HARD in combat training vs Recruit AI Bots?
I was 
roll.gif
at first cause u were drop shotting and everything. Then u kept going and i was like yo son chill.. Theyre bots. Then the 
grin.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 faces came.. I had to end it cause i was like yo , Is he serious right now?

I go into CT to mess around sniping and try to hit trick shots and %$%$ and practice sniping and u were like lighting me up with a Galil as soon as i spawned. Plus u had a CG and Dogs. I had no idea what to say.

Also, my bad on backing out of that HQ game. I just wasnt in the mood to play ranked games and i started off horribly. I dont think we've lost a game yet tho. Not that i can remember atleast.  

Originally Posted by Tha Roc
Son, i gotta ask this.. Why were you going SOOOOOOOO HARD in combat training vs Recruit AI Bots?
I was 
roll.gif
at first cause u were drop shotting and everything. Then u kept going and i was like yo son chill.. Theyre bots. Then the 
grin.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 faces came.. I had to end it cause i was like yo , Is he serious right now?

I go into CT to mess around sniping and try to hit trick shots and %$%$ and practice sniping and u were like lighting me up with a Galil as soon as i spawned. Plus u had a CG and Dogs. I had no idea what to say.

Also, my bad on backing out of that HQ game. I just wasnt in the mood to play ranked games and i started off horribly. I dont think we've lost a game yet tho. Not that i can remember atleast.  

I finally got Top 100 in Domination and Demolition for the week playing that Mercenary Mosh Pit.. It doesn't mean much but I've been trying to do that for a while
laugh.gif
I could only crack the Top 500 before then. TDM seems impossible unless I got a full team to end games really really fast I can only get in the 300s

I finally got Top 100 in Domination and Demolition for the week playing that Mercenary Mosh Pit.. It doesn't mean much but I've been trying to do that for a while
laugh.gif
I could only crack the Top 500 before then. TDM seems impossible unless I got a full team to end games really really fast I can only get in the 300s

Amazon finally restocked on the 360 holiday pack (360 slim + forza 3 + alan wake) for $299, so I just ordered it. It should arrive by either tuesday or wednesday. 
pimp.gif

Add me when I get it.
happy.gif

Amazon finally restocked on the 360 holiday pack (360 slim + forza 3 + alan wake) for $299, so I just ordered it. It should arrive by either tuesday or wednesday. 
pimp.gif

Add me when I get it.
happy.gif

Does anyone have the problem where only sometimes it will say "They have destroyed ur equipment" when an enemy destroys ur claymore??

I swear it only tells me half the time...

Does anyone have the problem where only sometimes it will say "They have destroyed ur equipment" when an enemy destroys ur claymore??

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I think because when it goes off by someone triggering it it won't tell you.. I do it all the time instead of destroying it so it doesn't give that person that notification

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I think because when it goes off by someone triggering it it won't tell you.. I do it all the time instead of destroying it so it doesn't give that person that notification

As a PS3 head, I have to say this game runs about 20x better on 360.
Treyarch did us dirty. 
tired.gif

Only issue I had was running solo and getting into games versus an entire clan. They somehow how had members on my team that would purposely go 0-50 allowing their clan members on the other team to killstreak stack. 
indifferent.gif
 Happened quite a bit.

Treyarch did us dirty. 
tired.gif

Only issue I had was running solo and getting into games versus an entire clan. They somehow how had members on my team that would purposely go 0-50 allowing their clan members on the other team to killstreak stack. 
indifferent.gif
 Happened quite a bit.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Treyarch did us dirty. 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
 Happened quite a bit.
I have never had this happen to me.. most clans play Demolition that's why I don't even bother with that gametype. If I do I'll play Mercenary Mosh Pit. And to Mez it's either Claymores or motion sensors but the jammer is pretty underrated in this game not many people use it.

Back
Top Bottom