XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

try harcore
I actually played Hardcore Headquarters last night and ran train on the whole lobby. no bromo. I was 52-6 and was having a great game until I got kicked for friendly fire. Supposedly I killed 2 teammates with a grenade even though I told them don't walk into the HQ since I threw a semtex in to clear out the other team.
grin.gif
I just cant do the friendly fire thing. I wish it was ricochet like in MW2 so it wouldn't kick you.

Screw this game, it's only fun when you have an entire party. I'm tired of having to backpack crappy teammates.
That's why I hardly even play this game anymore, MW2 is still where it's at.
pimp.gif

Screw this game, it's only fun when you have an entire party. I'm tired of having to backpack crappy teammates.
pimp.gif

I hate it when there is lag, I am shooting someone in the back and he turns all the way around while I am shooting him, and kills me with 1 burst or like 3 shots.

I hate it when there is lag, I am shooting someone in the back and he turns all the way around while I am shooting him, and kills me with 1 burst or like 3 shots.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

I can't complain this game is dope
expect new maps soon
pimp.gif
New maps? I doubt that soon.. I need to plug mine in and play wired because it still lags when I'm 4 bars. I hope it's because I'm playing wireless because Crack might have to retire from Ops 

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

I can't complain this game is dope
expect new maps soon
pimp.gif
New maps? I doubt that soon.. I need to plug mine in and play wired because it still lags when I'm 4 bars. I hope it's because I'm playing wireless because Crack might have to retire from Ops 

I just went back to MW2 and COD4.. COD4 was kinda fun and MW2 was just not entertaining way to many campers and noobtubers. Black Ops is the best cod. I'm going to play wired now and not wireless and see if I still see mass lag

I just went back to MW2 and COD4.. COD4 was kinda fun and MW2 was just not entertaining way to many campers and noobtubers. Black Ops is the best cod. I'm going to play wired now and not wireless and see if I still see mass lag

yo is this my tv or cod?

like i was playing and the hit marker sound doesnt make sound no more it was sounded super weird
laugh.gif
it stood that way so i thought it was my tv

yo is this my tv or cod?

like i was playing and the hit marker sound doesnt make sound no more it was sounded super weird
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

pimp.gif
So true. About to buy MW2 again this weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

pimp.gif
So true. About to buy MW2 again this weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yo is this my tv or cod?

laugh.gif
I've had that happen a few times I don't think it's a problem at all.. and I must not be playing mw2 right because everyone seems to love it besides me. Should I noob tube like everyone else or camp perhaps like everyone in that game

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yo is this my tv or cod?

laugh.gif
I've had that happen a few times I don't think it's a problem at all.. and I must not be playing mw2 right because everyone seems to love it besides me. Should I noob tube like everyone else or camp perhaps like everyone in that game

Back
Top Bottom