XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

As a PS3 head, I have to say this game runs about 20x better on 360.
Treyarch did us dirty. 
tired.gif

Only issue I had was running solo and getting into games versus an entire clan. They somehow how had members on my team that would purposely go 0-50 allowing their clan members on the other team to killstreak stack. 
indifferent.gif
 Happened quite a bit.
I have never had this happen to me.. most clans play Demolition that's why I don't even bother with that gametype. If I do I'll play Mercenary Mosh Pit. And to Mez it's either Claymores or motion sensors but the jammer is pretty underrated in this game not many people use it.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Amazon finally restocked on the 360 holiday pack (360 slim + forza 3 + alan wake) for $299, so I just ordered it. It should arrive by either tuesday or wednesday. 
pimp.gif

Add me when I get it.
happy.gif
Oh yeah!? Or you just amping .... ? 
grin.gif

empirestrikesfirst wrote:

Oh Hai Christopherson 
smile.gif
 <3 
pimp.gif

Sincerely,

-Traitorous Swine

Amazon finally restocked on the 360 holiday pack (360 slim + forza 3 + alan wake) for $299, so I just ordered it. It should arrive by either tuesday or wednesday. 
pimp.gif

Add me when I get it.
happy.gif
Oh yeah!? Or you just amping .... ? 
grin.gif

empirestrikesfirst wrote:

Oh Hai Christopherson 
smile.gif
 <3 
pimp.gif

Sincerely,

-Traitorous Swine

Treyarch did us dirty. 
tired.gif

Only issue I had was running solo and getting into games versus an entire clan. They somehow how had members on my team that would purposely go 0-50 allowing their clan members on the other team to killstreak stack. 
indifferent.gif
 Happened quite a bit.
Interesting that you mention this.  I was in a match the other night with a 3rd or 4th prestige on our team that went 0-30.  My friends and I were like "what the heck"?  At first we thought the dude walked away from his controller but then I realized that the servers will kick you after a few minutes of inactivity.  The only way someone could do this bad is if they INTENTIONALLY ran around and got killed.  How does one member of a clan get thrown onto the other team?  Whatever the case may be, you have to be pretty desperate to do this and feel like you're owning.  Losers.

Treyarch did us dirty. 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
 Happened quite a bit.
Interesting that you mention this.  I was in a match the other night with a 3rd or 4th prestige on our team that went 0-30.  My friends and I were like "what the heck"?  At first we thought the dude walked away from his controller but then I realized that the servers will kick you after a few minutes of inactivity.  The only way someone could do this bad is if they INTENTIONALLY ran around and got killed.  How does one member of a clan get thrown onto the other team?  Whatever the case may be, you have to be pretty desperate to do this and feel like you're owning.  Losers.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Treyarch did us dirty. 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
 Happened quite a bit.
People care so much about this game they are willing to ruin their own fun just up their stats.. it's pretty sad indeed
30t6p3b.gif
.. That said I'm just going to prestige all the way
laugh.gif
this is my 100th time changing my mind this 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

Treyarch did us dirty. 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
 Happened quite a bit.
People care so much about this game they are willing to ruin their own fun just up their stats.. it's pretty sad indeed
30t6p3b.gif
.. That said I'm just going to prestige all the way
laugh.gif
this is my 100th time changing my mind this 
pimp.gif

My +*#%@ JoeeBrap #1 in the leaderboards in Domination for the week 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That kid we ran with after the dom game on summit was like "Dude.... hes %$#+@$* awesome!" 
laugh.gif

And i TOLD YOUR %*+ was gonna prestige again! 
laugh.gif
 There was no way you were gonna stay on 5th or w/e prestige the whole time. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That kid we ran with after the dom game on summit was like "Dude.... hes %$#+@$* awesome!" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
After being 18 last week I really wanted #1 this week..and who was that dude anyway 
laugh.gif
 is he from that site you were talking about? I know, I would get bored if I didn't prestige.. but maybe tomorrow I'll not want to prestige again 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
After being 18 last week I really wanted #1 this week..and who was that dude anyway 
laugh.gif
 is he from that site you were talking about? I know, I would get bored if I didn't prestige.. but maybe tomorrow I'll not want to prestige again 
laugh.gif

Yeah hes from there.  

And well no matter what. I know when you hit that 0xp needed. And see that Next Emblem & PrestigeMode button highlighted. Youre gonna click it.
laugh.gif
No way you dont.

Yeah hes from there.  

And well no matter what. I know when you hit that 0xp needed. And see that Next Emblem & PrestigeMode button highlighted. Youre gonna click it.
laugh.gif
No way you dont.

Originally Posted by JCMRocaFella

whens the next double xp weekend?
I'm thinking when the next map pack releases but probably not.. And yeah I'm prestiging no questions

Originally Posted by JCMRocaFella

whens the next double xp weekend?
I'm thinking when the next map pack releases but probably not.. And yeah I'm prestiging no questions

indifferent.gif
@ Amazon delaying the shipping of my xbox...
I ordered it sunday night and amazon said it was in stock, "but may take 1-2 days to process."  I said whatever because I have amazon prime so I get free 2 day shipping anyways.  It was supposed to at least ship out yesterday and arrive today or tomorrow, but it didn't happen.  I just got an email saying the estimated delivery date has been changed to between next monday and tuesday...

I should just cancel that order.  We'll see...

indifferent.gif
I ordered it sunday night and amazon said it was in stock, "but may take 1-2 days to process."  I said whatever because I have amazon prime so I get free 2 day shipping anyways.  It was supposed to at least ship out yesterday and arrive today or tomorrow, but it didn't happen.  I just got an email saying the estimated delivery date has been changed to between next monday and tuesday...

indifferent.gif

Damn, that's messed up.. What was their reason for this delay?

indifferent.gif

Damn, that's messed up.. What was their reason for this delay?

^I forgot the reason, it had something to do with their shipment arrival. I chatted with an amazon operator and they gave me a $20 credit for the delay. I tried to get them to upgrade to 1-day shipping and also throw in an xbox controller free of charge for my troubles, but they didn't.
laugh.gif

^I forgot the reason, it had something to do with their shipment arrival. I chatted with an amazon operator and they gave me a $20 credit for the delay. I tried to get them to upgrade to 1-day shipping and also throw in an xbox controller free of charge for my troubles, but they didn't.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom