XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

is mw2 playable on xbox?

might pick it up today

add me if yall gonna party up im not going anywhere tonight
360? Yes, I've been playing through out the week and there are still a good amount of people who play.

is mw2 playable on xbox?

might pick it up today

360? Yes, I've been playing through out the week and there are still a good amount of people who play.

My xbox is somewhere up in sacramento.  I am supposed to get it today, but now ups is saying delivery might be delayed for another day because of weather conditions...  How bad can weather be up in sacramento...  The weather is just mostly cloudy according to weather.com....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

is mw2 playable on xbox?

might pick it up today

yeah since it was hacked on ps3...cool ima pick it up to run some ffa later! 
pimp.gif

My xbox is somewhere up in sacramento.  I am supposed to get it today, but now ups is saying delivery might be delayed for another day because of weather conditions...  How bad can weather be up in sacramento...  The weather is just mostly cloudy according to weather.com....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

is mw2 playable on xbox?

might pick it up today

yeah since it was hacked on ps3...cool ima pick it up to run some ffa later! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. You are just having the worst luck dude.. maybe the gods are saying you shouldn't own a 360

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. You are just having the worst luck dude.. maybe the gods are saying you shouldn't own a 360

^I figured I'd go to xbox.com to register my BURRack Obama gamertag in advance, but somebody took it...
indifferent.gif

^I figured I'd go to xbox.com to register my BURRack Obama gamertag in advance, but somebody took it...
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

it took me forever to get a name...they are all taken 
i rode with the stock strunggoose141 for a while
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

it took me forever to get a name...they are all taken 
i rode with the stock strunggoose141 for a while
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by natrix916

Sooooo whens the next double xp weekend?
I'm wondering the same thing.  Also, does anyone like the map pack?  I haven't really seen or heard anyone lately comment on these.  I was SOOOO disappointed with the MW2 pack that I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on the Black Ops maps. 

I'm wondering the same thing.  Also, does anyone like the map pack?  I haven't really seen or heard anyone lately comment on these.  I was SOOOO disappointed with the MW2 pack that I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on the Black Ops maps. 

Originally Posted by dubchester

Basura! im lookin into gettin MW2, never played it..BLK OPS is just plain boring now but anoyone know when there comin out with a new map pack?

Basura! im lookin into gettin MW2, never played it..BLK OPS is just plain boring now but anoyone know when there comin out with a new map pack?

i got them if i play for a hour and half ill get into a new map probably once...

i got them if i play for a hour and half ill get into a new map probably once...

Back
Top Bottom