XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Didnt think id ever hit this... EVER

but i officially have a 4.00 KDR
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I chatted with an amazon operator again and asked them for $20 more for my troubles, but they gave me $10 instead. I now have a total of $30 in amazon credit. I'm going to ask them for some more money again if my xbox doesnt arrive tomorrow.
laugh.gif
ups doesnt deliver on saturday? u gonna get it monday 
buy a game that gives you credit and keep it going 

I chatted with an amazon operator again and asked them for $20 more for my troubles, but they gave me $10 instead. I now have a total of $30 in amazon credit. I'm going to ask them for some more money again if my xbox doesnt arrive tomorrow.
laugh.gif
ups doesnt deliver on saturday? u gonna get it monday 
buy a game that gives you credit and keep it going 

^I guess not. My xbox left sacramento and arrived at the UPS facility in my city this morning. The tracking site said my package wouldn't be delivered until monday, so I called UPS (customer service call center) to try to pick it up myself, but the operator told me nobody works on the weekend and they don't deliver on the weekends...

^I guess not. My xbox left sacramento and arrived at the UPS facility in my city this morning. The tracking site said my package wouldn't be delivered until monday, so I called UPS (customer service call center) to try to pick it up myself, but the operator told me nobody works on the weekend and they don't deliver on the weekends...

The worst map is Berlin Wall.. Campers will camp on any map but, for some reason on Berlin Wall it's 10x worst. The game is full of it, it's pretty sad. But aye we need more NTers on Crysis 2 that game I thought was terrible in the videos and beta I seen. But playing the full game I love it. The cloaking ability is what people complain about but you can see them pretty clearly if you can't you just suck.. And I have yet to run into campers in that game
laugh.gif
it's so nice to finally play a game with no campers.. so far...
New GT: JoeeBrap this will be my permanent GT no more changing add me if yall wanna play Crysis 2 or BO

The worst map is Berlin Wall.. Campers will camp on any map but, for some reason on Berlin Wall it's 10x worst. The game is full of it, it's pretty sad. But aye we need more NTers on Crysis 2 that game I thought was terrible in the videos and beta I seen. But playing the full game I love it. The cloaking ability is what people complain about but you can see them pretty clearly if you can't you just suck.. And I have yet to run into campers in that game
laugh.gif
it's so nice to finally play a game with no campers.. so far...
New GT: JoeeBrap this will be my permanent GT no more changing add me if yall wanna play Crysis 2 or BO

I can't sleep after drinking so I've been talking to some amazon operators all night about the delayed shipping of my xbox, I've been asking every operator for some money for my troubles. I have $65 in amazon credit so far. I'm going to keep going fpr a few hours.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I can't sleep after drinking so I've been talking to some amazon operators all night about the delayed shipping of my xbox, I've been asking every operator for some money for my troubles. I have $65 in amazon credit so far. I'm going to keep going fpr a few hours.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

be careful, you run the risk of getting your amazon account blacklisted where obviously you can't place orders, view order history, lose any credit on the account, lose any prime membership associated with the account, any preorders associated with the account are closed/canceled, etc.

be careful, you run the risk of getting your amazon account blacklisted where obviously you can't place orders, view order history, lose any credit on the account, lose any prime membership associated with the account, any preorders associated with the account are closed/canceled, etc.

This man trying to squeeze every cent out of this
laugh.gif
.. but yeah like xblaze said be careful with that

This man trying to squeeze every cent out of this
laugh.gif
.. but yeah like xblaze said be careful with that

laugh.gif
Yeah, I stopped after that.

Also, I just created a XBGT, check my sig. Add me, I'll accept when I get my xbox.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, I stopped after that.

Also, I just created a XBGT, check my sig. Add me, I'll accept when I get my xbox.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

My xbox is somewhere up in sacramento.  I am supposed to get it today, but now ups is saying delivery might be delayed for another day because of weather conditions...  How bad can weather be up in sacramento...  The weather is just mostly cloudy according to weather.com....
indifferent.gif
Where are you located? Sacramento has flood warnings right now and the I-80 to Reno and Hwy 50 to Lake Tahoe have been closed on and off due to snow...that could be the main factor in the delay to your 360.
Was not aware of this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom