XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I hate the new maps. Firing range and nuke town are the best imo. Add me tho my gt is js52686 (just let me know you're from NT)

I hate the new maps. Firing range and nuke town are the best imo. Add me tho my gt is js52686 (just let me know you're from NT)

i had a match of one in the chamber on Kowloon and went 9-0 and it was for 30,000 when i only had 10,000 to play. So i love kowloon now.

i had a match of one in the chamber on Kowloon and went 9-0 and it was for 30,000 when i only had 10,000 to play. So i love kowloon now.

I chatted with an amazon operator again and asked them for $20 more for my troubles, but they gave me $10 instead. I now have a total of $30 in amazon credit. I'm going to ask them for some more money again if my xbox doesnt arrive tomorrow.
laugh.gif

I chatted with an amazon operator again and asked them for $20 more for my troubles, but they gave me $10 instead. I now have a total of $30 in amazon credit. I'm going to ask them for some more money again if my xbox doesnt arrive tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

i thought i would love stadium but i dont.
I use to hate it. But I like it now
Discovery

Kowloon

Stadium 

Berlin Wall

In order, since ive had sometime to get accustom to all the new maps.

Got my first Gold Gun today - Famas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got like 5 Pro Perks already. And im only half way through 14th Prestige. Im startin to think i wont go to 15th. 

Burrack - hit me up and send me a FR when u get your !@!*

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

i thought i would love stadium but i dont.
I use to hate it. But I like it now
Discovery

Kowloon

Stadium 

Berlin Wall

In order, since ive had sometime to get accustom to all the new maps.

Got my first Gold Gun today - Famas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got like 5 Pro Perks already. And im only half way through 14th Prestige. Im startin to think i wont go to 15th. 

Burrack - hit me up and send me a FR when u get your !@!*

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
Get Crysis 2 with that money.. I just bought it and I think it's crazy fun. I will definitely be on that more than BO. I will be on that a lot next week since Imma be busy this weekend

laugh.gif
Get Crysis 2 with that money.. I just bought it and I think it's crazy fun. I will definitely be on that more than BO. I will be on that a lot next week since Imma be busy this weekend

My xbox is somewhere up in sacramento.  I am supposed to get it today, but now ups is saying delivery might be delayed for another day because of weather conditions...  How bad can weather be up in sacramento...  The weather is just mostly cloudy according to weather.com....
indifferent.gif
Where are you located? Sacramento has flood warnings right now and the I-80 to Reno and Hwy 50 to Lake Tahoe have been closed on and off due to snow...that could be the main factor in the delay to your 360.

You'll get your 360 soon enough, weather is suppose to ease up.

My xbox is somewhere up in sacramento.  I am supposed to get it today, but now ups is saying delivery might be delayed for another day because of weather conditions...  How bad can weather be up in sacramento...  The weather is just mostly cloudy according to weather.com....
indifferent.gif
Where are you located? Sacramento has flood warnings right now and the I-80 to Reno and Hwy 50 to Lake Tahoe have been closed on and off due to snow...that could be the main factor in the delay to your 360.

You'll get your 360 soon enough, weather is suppose to ease up.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

indifferent.gif

You'll get your 360 soon enough, whether is suppose to ease up.
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
Nice catch.

Originally Posted by Carver

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
Nice catch.

Back
Top Bottom