XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Just some quick tips on the Call of the Dead zombie map. Got to 14, should have gotten to 20 or more, but one dude got careless.
1 - Stay on the "beach" until level 4 - Save your cash, kill zombie with knives/handguns. Like said above, George will attack you quickly if he is shot, to cool him down, make him follow you into the water. Dont stay too long, you can freeze. Also, remember this area, its a good place to holdout if you are alone with all your team down. The little island with revive drink is great.

2 - Make your way right to the ship, go up to the top and turn the power on - This should be done ASAP. Once at the top, there is a power switch in a room, with a zipline back to the beach. Hit the power. While going up, keep and eye out for the mystery box. The power tuns the lighthouse light on, which reveals the rotating pack a punch location.

3. Start looking for the Mystery Box and Pack a Punch - Mystery box is obvious, but make sure to get the Human gun (the weapon that turns zombies human). Save it, it is important. The mystery box location is usually easy to find. Just look on the horizon for a blue light that is shining toward the sky (that isnt Georges electric weapon). The pack a punch rotates every few minutes. What it does is supe up whatever weapon you have at the time. Once you get the human gun (and others get some suitable weapons) find the pack a punch. Mystery box locations are, as far as I know, one where you start the map, one as you ascend the ship (2nd floor I believe), one at the back of the boat, one infront of the lighthouse, and one at the top of the lighthouse (may be one or two I am missing that I didnt not see) ** Also, one right near the warehouse (see next point). A pack a punch random spawn location is also in front of the warehouse (2 more reasons it is a great holdout spot)

4 - WHILE ATTEMPTING 3, Unlock the bottom of the lighthouse and out the back, there is a warehouse (really, a room with two windows and a small body of water in front. Dude called it a warehouse and the name stuck for me) that is EXTREMELY easy to guard with 4 people (even 3 if they are solid players). You'll need to advance rounds to work on getting enough cash for pack a punch and weapons in the mystery box. Easiest place. All you need to do is make a crawler at the end of each round, lure george to the other end of the map, then run back to warehouse, kill crawler, and progress with round without george.

5 - Once you have powerpacked the human gun, Shoot george while he is in water, and he will leave by sinking back into the water. It either lasts a round, or a time limit, I am unsure, but he will come back. Just keep doing it everytime he retuns and it will keep him out of the picture for you to focus on zombies.

I dont know f there is a way to kill him permanantly, but this is what myself and 3 randoms found at 430am yesterday. 
laugh.gif
 Any NT'ers wanna run, let me know. x bad religion x

Just some quick tips on the Call of the Dead zombie map. Got to 14, should have gotten to 20 or more, but one dude got careless.
1 - Stay on the "beach" until level 4 - Save your cash, kill zombie with knives/handguns. Like said above, George will attack you quickly if he is shot, to cool him down, make him follow you into the water. Dont stay too long, you can freeze. Also, remember this area, its a good place to holdout if you are alone with all your team down. The little island with revive drink is great.

2 - Make your way right to the ship, go up to the top and turn the power on - This should be done ASAP. Once at the top, there is a power switch in a room, with a zipline back to the beach. Hit the power. While going up, keep and eye out for the mystery box. The power tuns the lighthouse light on, which reveals the rotating pack a punch location.

3. Start looking for the Mystery Box and Pack a Punch - Mystery box is obvious, but make sure to get the Human gun (the weapon that turns zombies human). Save it, it is important. The mystery box location is usually easy to find. Just look on the horizon for a blue light that is shining toward the sky (that isnt Georges electric weapon). The pack a punch rotates every few minutes. What it does is supe up whatever weapon you have at the time. Once you get the human gun (and others get some suitable weapons) find the pack a punch. Mystery box locations are, as far as I know, one where you start the map, one as you ascend the ship (2nd floor I believe), one at the back of the boat, one infront of the lighthouse, and one at the top of the lighthouse (may be one or two I am missing that I didnt not see) ** Also, one right near the warehouse (see next point). A pack a punch random spawn location is also in front of the warehouse (2 more reasons it is a great holdout spot)

4 - WHILE ATTEMPTING 3, Unlock the bottom of the lighthouse and out the back, there is a warehouse (really, a room with two windows and a small body of water in front. Dude called it a warehouse and the name stuck for me) that is EXTREMELY easy to guard with 4 people (even 3 if they are solid players). You'll need to advance rounds to work on getting enough cash for pack a punch and weapons in the mystery box. Easiest place. All you need to do is make a crawler at the end of each round, lure george to the other end of the map, then run back to warehouse, kill crawler, and progress with round without george.

5 - Once you have powerpacked the human gun, Shoot george while he is in water, and he will leave by sinking back into the water. It either lasts a round, or a time limit, I am unsure, but he will come back. Just keep doing it everytime he retuns and it will keep him out of the picture for you to focus on zombies.

I dont know f there is a way to kill him permanantly, but this is what myself and 3 randoms found at 430am yesterday. 
laugh.gif
 Any NT'ers wanna run, let me know. x bad religion x

I'll probably be playing a lot today on and off because it will probably be the only time for me to play this weekend.. maybe more on Sunday too I suppose.
This is from their website

Starting this Friday the 6th at 10am PDT, and extending to Tuesday the 10th at 10am PDT, you'll have plenty of time to rake in all the XP you could dream of. Finally get your hands on the Commando, or soar through another Prestige run. Whatever your goal, you've got 4 whole days to get there with twice the speed!

I'll probably be playing a lot today on and off because it will probably be the only time for me to play this weekend.. maybe more on Sunday too I suppose.
This is from their website

Starting this Friday the 6th at 10am PDT, and extending to Tuesday the 10th at 10am PDT, you'll have plenty of time to rake in all the XP you could dream of. Finally get your hands on the Commando, or soar through another Prestige run. Whatever your goal, you've got 4 whole days to get there with twice the speed!

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^what does the PHD drink and the stamin-up do?
yea ive wonder that myself.
Well i know what stamin-up does but not the PHD Flopper

i dl'd the maps yesterday and they are huge.

still fun tho and detailed as hell, the hotel joint is my fav
pimp.gif

i give em a A+

i dl'd the maps yesterday and they are huge.

still fun tho and detailed as hell, the hotel joint is my fav
pimp.gif

i give em a A+

the new maps = camp fest
laugh.gif

im buying a mic today (unless i order it from amazon) any suggestions? i have px21 but i hate all the wires so im looking for something with less wires but quality

the new maps = camp fest
laugh.gif

im buying a mic today (unless i order it from amazon) any suggestions? i have px21 but i hate all the wires so im looking for something with less wires but quality

taking forever to download!

i just graduated so i thought this would be a good time waster in between looking for jobs.

taking forever to download!

i just graduated so i thought this would be a good time waster in between looking for jobs.

Originally Posted by chagocal

PHD Flopper causes a mini-nuke anytime you do the swan dive (running a dive into crouch).
George can be killed, but it takes a TON of bullets. Easiest way would be to get Alien Blasters on 4 people.

Back
Top Bottom